Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Any of those end of decade lists are pointless when it comes to best game etc. The game of the decade is dark souls not because it’s “the best” but because of how completely it’s affected game development and descriptions in the decade hence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Any of those end of decade lists are pointless when it comes to best game etc. The game of the decade is dark souls not because it’s “the best” but because of how completely it’s affected game development and descriptions in the decade hence

The game of the decade is under no circumstances the last of us, and anyone who suggests it is should be investigated for connections to missing women's cases in their area.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

The game of the decade is under no circumstances the last of us, and anyone who suggests it is should be investigated for connections to missing women's cases in their area.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

it’s probably Dark Souls overall but for me Binding of Isaac is easily the most important/influential/”best” indie game of the decade

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

EmmyOk posted:

Its actually crackdown 3 becuase the X is cucking awesome

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
it's actually Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Duke Nukem Forever. Don't like it? Blow it out your rear end.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Duke Nukem Forever. Don't like it? Blow it out your rear end.

gently caress YEAH! I'm screaming this poo poo 24/7 in the gym, gently caress you all that hate this game, this game is the best.

Eat my poo poo, go to hell all you haters. 15 years of my life is nothing compared to 15 years of your lovely hate filled life of nothing but masturbating to anime *******. gently caress you all, YCS really did suck and you all are left sucking a giant dick and the cum is your lovely posts and you gobble like the homos you are.

I'm going to E3 in like 5 hours. With me. Hell yeah, furry bounce house.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ban for censoring art

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

ban for censoring art

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffini