Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ibpWAK0G3E

Two dudes pulled up to a bodega in a U-Haul and started shooting everything, including a school across the street. The nerd in the link I posted has the police scanner on

crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i don't like this

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Ah gently caress

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
unlike most of the time, it's confirmed that there's two shooters

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
:patriot:

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDGlN6mluGA

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if we banned knives and guns they would just use large rocks.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK9xzvi9yXk

ABC livestream

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

link the manifesto

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
see what happens when you close FYAD?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Chinatown posted:

jim nooooo

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
a shooting in the united states of america? crzy

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

lmao @ the nerdlinger in the OP.

The guy in the youtube stream seems like a huge dork too.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Place your bets now on how many random bystanders the cops murder on accident

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Just to head it off at the pass, there won’t be “cop got shot, good” Crap allowed itt.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Where's the good guys with guns that are supposed to be there to make sure something like this doesn't happen?

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Where's the good guys with guns that are supposed to be there to make sure something like this doesn't happen?

Jersey has absolutely ridiculously restrictive gun laws. So, good guys aren't allowed to carry. Only cops and killers.

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018
JD and Lucy NOT taking it well apparently

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Dillon2 posted:

JD and Lucy NOT taking it well apparently

there are reports that it's a man and a woman lol

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Chinatown posted:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Burt Sexual posted:

Just to head it off at the pass, there won’t be “cop got shot, good” Crap allowed itt.

:thermidor:

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

VikingSkull posted:

The nerd in the link I posted has the police scanner on

Thought it was a little harsh to call someone a nerd over listening in on a police scanner, but I clicked the link and:

Nerd: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'HOT'?"

*frantically googles 'what does hot mean in police terms'*

Nerd: "PEOPLE IN THE COMMENTS SAY HOT CAN EITHER MEAN THE VAN WAS STOLEN, OR EXPLOSIVE"

*opens twitter, writes 'Police suspect U-HAUL is hot', posts*

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

It's weird that people can do a modern version of turning on a tape recorder and doing pretend radio shows and have it actually reach an audience.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
I'm Steve and when I grow up, I want to become a CNN.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Zybourne Clock posted:

Thought it was a little harsh to call someone a nerd over listening in on a police scanner, but I clicked the link and:

Nerd: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'HOT'?"

*frantically googles 'what does hot mean in police terms'*

Nerd: "PEOPLE IN THE COMMENTS SAY HOT CAN EITHER MEAN THE VAN WAS STOLEN, OR EXPLOSIVE"

*opens twitter, writes 'Police suspect U-HAUL is hot', posts*

has he yelled at his chat and thanked the moderators yet he does that a lot

I switched to the ABC feed

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

lol he's even got a little spinning globe graphic in the background

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Looked at the live stream in the op for 5 seconds

YouTube still a bastion of top quality commentary

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

The title is misleading in that it makes it seem like the shooters didn't know each other and just happened to pick the same day and place for their rampage, like that MadTV skit where all the postal workers show up to shoot up their workplace on the same day by happenstance.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

The title is misleading in that it makes it seem like the shooters didn't know each other and just happened to pick the same day and place for their rampage, like that MadTV skit where all the postal workers show up to shoot up their workplace on the same day by happenstance.

that would be "duel"

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

where the gently caress is Batman

worlds greatest detective my rear end

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

VikingSkull posted:

that would be "duel"

Well, they don't necessarily have to be enemies. They could join together based on their newfound common ground.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Well, they don't necessarily have to be eniea. They could join together based on their newfound common ground.

*blam blam* You here to kill cops?

*chuk-chuk of a shotgun* Yeah man, and I don't care if some kids bite it on the way.

*invites second shooter to group*

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

VikingSkull posted:

unlike most of the time, it's confirmed that there's two shooters

But it's never two shooters. Even Columbine- Eric Harris was later confirmed to be Dylan Klebold's cooler alter-ego.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

*blam blam* You here to kill cops?

*chuk-chuk of a shotgun* Yeah man, and I don't care if some kids bite it on the way.

*invites second shooter to group*

dillon, you sonofabitch

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Double mint gun

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
thank you. gun again

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Double mint gun

:five:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

VikingSkull posted:

dillon, you sonofabitch

PUSHING TOO MANY PENCILS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This technique is known as "shooters akimbo".