Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Deep in my heart there remains the hope that someone does make a zybourne clock game a la Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden

Johnny Fiveaces: "Let me feel that steampunk applebottom"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lmao at the price.

Why is it so low.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

cnut posted:

Whoever wins the auction should come out with some merch. Shirts, hoodies, hats, *~Limited Edition Lithographs Signed by the Artist~*, etc.

"The Zybourne Clock - imagine four balls on the edge of a clock" but its just an old cuckoo clock with badly glued on brass gears, that pushes one of four balls off of its edge when the first hour rings, and then stops working.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

These two pictures are no joke my all time favorite version of the "turn a drawing into real painting" thing.

Zybourne Clock is really one of the funniest things that happened on the internet at some point, and the amount of high quality shitposting accompanying it is amazing.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

It's been stuck at 4,420.69 for some time, and in my head some dude that was high on imagined meme-cred is now slowly realizing that he might pay over 4000 dollars for a bad drawing of a 15 year old meme.

In real life it's gonna end up at 69,420.69 though, so good for the guy who drew it.

Son of Rodney fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Dec 14, 2019

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Fansy posted:

probably my favorite thing that's ever been written in the english language:

Johnny Fiveaces powered down the magnabike with a not quite unhearble hum and checked his chronometer. “drat.” he hissed threw his clinched teeth which were surrounded by the stubble of five days where in he had not shaven himself at all. It was almost chromodawn at Clashpoint. Alreddy the sun was sitting Walliston’s Hill ah blaze like so much molten meddle or a coin, gyreating in the air, tossed there by the uncaring hand of an imaginary god that doesn’t exist, borne from the interior minds of the hobbled masses. The sky was the color of a television tuned to a dead channel that was orange. drat, he, Johnny, thought. We thought we were opening a new beginning with our mad dreams of time travail but ironically the only time now is the time of which we’re out of. It’s almost humorous. Yeah, I could almost laugh, if I hadn’t cried that part of me away when my parents were maccasared by Dr. Malaprop and the government sanctioned murderers of “CAPITAL”.

He lit a Nicosheen brand swaggerette and took a dip drag, sinking farther into his inferior horologue. He thought of Nina and her mellifluous buttocks that he used to love to bang. Even now his nano enhanced hearing could almost hear her vagina lips quivering with moisture and also pleasure, like a slice of synth-ham being tongued by one of Malaprop’s slamhounds. When he got back to City5, he was going to do some sex, no doubt about that. “That’s right doll” he said to nobody and the wind. They were going to do it hard. He smiled, blowing smoke from his nostrils. They were going to do it cyber hard.

Extremely same

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Honestly for 420,69 I might concider it

Imagine having this bad boy framed in your apartment and explaining it to every single person who comes to visit.

No mom, it's actually really funny. No mom, the "complete dumbass" is the one who actually made it, you don't understand. Mom you're being really unreasonable, mom please. Stop crying I

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Fansy posted:

owning a piece of art doesn't give you copyright ownership

It would still own though, I would absolutely buy a Johnny fuckin' fiveaces mug.

Having to explain it to every single person who ever sees it alone would be worth it.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Goongratulations

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

It has now made more money than propably 90% of all games ever attempted.