Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
What did you guys do now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poop n balls

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
It never died, only faded away.

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sudden spike in kiwifarms registrations detected

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
entropy claims all

scarybirdman
Jan 17, 2010

BurgerQuest posted:

sudden spike in kiwifarms registrations detected

:redhammer:

It's about time the forum's own pilodinal cyst got drained but I'm still concerned that Lowtax wasn't consulted before the admins made the move.

scarybirdman fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Dec 11, 2019

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

large hands posted:

*looking at box of chocolates* I'm going to gently caress the chocolates.

/

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
What happened? The forums announcement didn't really provide any details. Did their ironic bigotry finally ruffle the wrong feathers?

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

jack daniels posted a transphobic comment somewhere and it was the straw on the camels back that motivated the mod/admin crew to postlock the pink forum until they could figure out how to phoenix it up from the ashes as something other than the toxic bigot chamber it had become, as far as i can tell from about an hour of researching since i just came back from the gym. also here's this: https://forums.somethingawful.com/announcement.php?forumid=1

scarybirdman
Jan 17, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

What happened? The forums announcement didn't really provide any details. Did their ironic bigotry finally ruffle the wrong feathers?

Ironic bigotry ruffled the wrong skirt and found a lady stick.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
whats a lady stick

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
When you say fish sticks quickly it sounds like fish dicks.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

anybody else loving dumpy rear end bitches?

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Evil Agita posted:

When you say fish sticks quickly it sounds like fish dicks.

I love your AV.

Lpzie posted:

anybody else loving dumpy rear end bitches?

I do have a big dump.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
There was a complaint thread in QCS about a really bad FYAD thread.That might've been enough, or it might've blown over again because, oh, those goofs in FYAD. Then FYAD decided QCS were their new posting rivals, so they all have to go over there and kick their asses and post some sweet burns.

Well, they lost. They lost real loving bad. Not just because you're really, really, no, seriously, they mean it, are not supposed to do that poo poo in QCS. They flat out lost the forum war. Made real weak points and real bad posts and just got dunked on.

It was pretty funny.

Maybe it was an ironically super-bad defense and they wanted the forum shut down???

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
good

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
"Ironic" posting is no longer considered "ironic" enough.

You know what's ironic? The shutdown thing was partially based on use of slurs. But the QCS threads reveal the hypocrites have no problem using old slurs like "Queer", which has always been an angry slur thrown at non-heteros (and because of that, always will be ) but they'll go to pieces in the same breath over any use of every other slurs like "tranny" and the like demand punishment. And they're oblivious to the irony, lol. (And what are they gonna say when someone tries to reclaim those slurs? "Well as long as many others are doing it, it's OK?" No, it ain't OK to adopt one slur while condemning the others. Condemn them all, or don't.)

Yes, I know this is a drive thru. Can I get my meat fix now?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Agent Escalus posted:

You know what's ironic? The shutdown thing was partially based on use of slurs. But the QCS threads reveal the hypocrites have no problem using old slurs like "Queer", which has always been an angry slur thrown at non-heteros (and because of that, always will be ) but they'll go to pieces in the same breath over any use of every other slurs like "tranny" and the like demand punishment. And they're oblivious to the irony, lol. (And what are they gonna say when someone tries to reclaim those slurs? "Well as long as many others are doing it, it's OK?" No, it ain't OK to adopt one slur while condemning the others. Condemn them all, or don't.)

what the gently caress are you even on about?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gay

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the fyad meltdowns are funny but the funnier thing is the non fyad posters stepping up to the plate like that weird kid that wanted to fit in but kept getting told to gently caress off

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Resting Lich Face posted:

what the gently caress are you even on about?

I think they are mad that some communities try to reclaim slurs or something like that.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Telsa Cola posted:

I think they are mad that some communities try to reclaim slurs or something like that.

Queer's been used by the LGBT community for like loving forever at this point.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Resting Lich Face posted:

Queer's been used by the LGBT community for like loving forever at this point.

Yes but you see it was a slur once so its hypocritical to use it but also be offended by other slurs and how dare you have a word I cant use.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its the gay version for being mad you cant say the n word

Ocatamai
Jun 18, 2004

Perfect and Elegant Maid
“A fire broke out backstage in a theatre. The clown came out to warn the public; they thought it was a joke and applauded.
He repeated it; the acclaim was even greater.
I think that's just how the world will come to an end: to general applause from wits who believe it's a joke.”

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ocatamai fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Dec 11, 2019

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
we've known irony poisoning is a real phenomenon for years now

i'm not surprised it happened in a place that says everything they do is ironic

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i live in a neighborhood with a large gay population and *they* are very fun and cool people especially at the bar if you stop giving a poo poo about who they like to go to pound town with so im not into calling lgbtq people mean names because its hella rude and juvenile

anyone who does such things can suckle upon mine dang balls

imho

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

The fact that this is such a loving scandal is proof that SA is mostly cool and good and worth saving.

Purge time lads!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

We’re all gay in the gas chamber

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

1redflag posted:

Helloooooooooo

We’re all gay in the gas chamber

like, in support

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Agent Escalus posted:

lol at the transphobe having a meltdown

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Didn't notice, OP

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Is that what that smell is?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ocatamai posted:

“A fire broke out backstage in a theatre. The clown came out to warn the public; they thought it was a joke and applauded.
He repeated it; the acclaim was even greater.
I think that's just how the world will come to an end: to general applause from wits who believe it's a joke.”

Lol his expression

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
lol at an SA posting war in tyool 2019.

you hate to see it.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Posters killin' posters dyin'
Goons are hurtin', I hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preachin'?
Would you turn the other cheek again?
Admins, admins, admins, tell us what the hell is goin' on
Can't we all just get along?
Lowtax, Lowtax, Lowtax help us
Send some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me
Questioning
(Where's the love)

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Laterite posted:

lol at an SA posting war in tyool 2019.

you hate to see it.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I’m gonna have sex with the op’s dad. No condom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Iron Prince posted:

I’m gonna have sex with the op’s dad. No condom.

Receiving.