Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Workers of the world, unite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah that's why I always run my Xmas game now and as an F11, get something quick in because nobody wants to play over the holidays

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

WHO HAS DISTURBED MY SLUMBER!!?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh ok the game's started. Man I hate discord

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

I can confirm this is true.

I have never once lied about anything in my entire life

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

Miller makes flour -> bread. It made sense to me.

I mean it is, at best, a bread crumb

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Scum better recruit me that's all I'm saying

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's pretty sus because my role PM is barebones

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Humalong posted:

old man screaming at cloud meme but grampa simpson is labeled "RF" and the cloud is labeled "discord"

:hmmyes:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm going away for the night and will be back just before deadline maybe, but I'm pretty much not going to be here today. I find steak odd for his claims so far, but it also seems weird to just announce all this as scum so he's probably fine for now. I have no thoughts on anyone else.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

Deadline is 36 hours away so this is wierd to me?

I'm leaving in about 2 hours, spending the rest of today and tomorrow at a small spa an hour away with the missus, and then coming back home tomorrow night. So pretty much 36 hours yeah

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

Oh sweet. That's awesome, sorry for saying anything. Have a good trip!

I will make a really good post during tomorrow morning's BM just for you, amni

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jesus christ that was painful. Just several pages of people tilting at windmills and taking absolutely anything anyone says literally.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Totally town

Old opop

Probably scum or cult or whatever

The rest of you boneheads

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok well I'm home now but I'm not going to get much done in an hour. Not a big fan of this Kansas kill though, seems to be out of nowhere with no backing

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

I’m not in favor of a late push ##vote gk

Steak had heat on him all day, Kansas IS the late push ##vote steak. That’s a really scum post binus and I’m looking forward to seeing steak’s flip

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

Hum or RF stand out to me. Not the voice pushing for change but 'followers' (with RF actually being the first move)

You're blaming ME because you voted for Steak? At no point did I tell you or anyone else to do anything, that's a super strange thing to say.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

GulagDolls posted:

not sure why everyone is acting like we killed the wrong person.

This but unironicly, as well. I mean yeah he was town, but we do things for reasons. If we'd gone after Kansas instead and they flipped town, we'd be right back to killing steak today. Any lynch that isn't started in the last 4 hours of the day is a good one imo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

No, I'm blaming you that the shift for steam *happened*

The shift BACK to steak, you mean. The one I was 6th vote on.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also I'm paranoid that someone recruited me last night but I was told via discord and thus will never know. If I joined a cult please breadcrumb that for me in thread.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Gotcha, thanks Hal ;)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Humalong posted:

Lol this is cult

##vote GK

How so?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

i am in favor of keeping gk alive one more day

Either he's scum and fakes a result, or he's town and scum block him. Either way he's not going to miraculously save the day tomorrow.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote hum for 3P hunting and then refusing to answer any followup questions even though he posted after we all called him out.

Not opposed to taking the freebie GK kill too.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Moreso the latter half when we all go "what the hell are you talking about" and he ignores it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

This a bad vote if Hum flips scum.

If Hum flips town, RF’s vote is bad.

It's true, town only ever votes scum, and scum only ever votes town :wtc:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dragonatrix posted:

That Hum is, well, refusing to answer any (follow-up) questions is the one sliver of a good part of RF's post at least. You can even see it on this page, for good measure!

Yeah, I don't know if I missed a post or something but I doubt merk did, so I have no idea why people are jumping on me for that post. afaik hum still hasn't answered his poo poo and seems to be refusing to?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh, it's a flavour thing. ##unvote

That's dumb but at least he had a reason. Maybe putting that reason in the same post where you vote is not a bad idea though Hum, might stop people from going after you.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Seriously though Sandy wtf is up with these posts these are mega weird

Sandwolf posted:

This a bad vote if Hum flips scum.

If Hum flips town, RF’s vote is bad.

Sandwolf posted:

You think scum are voting for you, I imagine, so who is it? RF’s vote up there isn’t great if you’re town, imo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

merk posted:

This game is annoying. I don’t have much interest here.

It is odd that you knowingly signed up for a cult game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I’m guessing the dolls are cult like but don’t change alignment. I say we leave Amni until tomorrow and see what happens.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah alright ##vote gk

There's also zero point examining what amni did yesterday as all we have on it is unreliable narration.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

##vote hal

I will not vote gk.

So you're going to do that thing again where you insist people are town without backing it up at all, eh?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amni is very obviously a red herring, and even if we think we "crack the code" we have no way of knowing for sure. Anybody pushing that poo poo is causing multi-page distractions, and are either being a bonehead, or actively trying to derail us. I'm heavily eye balling anyone who won't just drop it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

merk posted:

Do you still believe this case?

no

Retro Futurist posted:

Oh, it's a flavour thing. ##unvote

That's dumb but at least he had a reason. Maybe putting that reason in the same post where you vote is not a bad idea though Hum, might stop people from going after you.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

Rf would probably be a good case.

##vote RF

You should try doing it then

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If there is a cult recruiter, there’s no way we get to D3 without them converting merk :shrug:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Eat The Rich posted:

Some questions: What's a free lunch? Am I less votes or just the normal amount? Am I getting modkilled at the end of the day regardless?

Any theories on who's writing the headlines?

I'll be back in a bit. I'm DD tonight.

You know, like exactly what happened yesterday.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think amni is still mostly a red herring, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in seeing his flip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

Vote dragon friends

##vote binus

Beyond sick of binus just saying that people are town or that we should vote for people with no content whatsoever around it