Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Is there space for meeee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Hal Incandenza posted:

You are going to...

...never mind.

:grin:

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Mr. Steak posted:

ok time to read 100 posts

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

So is it scum and cult this game? Possibly other third-parties?

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

There could be multiple cults? Got our work cut out for us this time.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Dragonatrix posted:

- Eat The Rich made three posts, one of which was emptyquoting the number of posts in the thread. Nothing weird there, but then the other two were just like actively trying to distract from scumhunting.

Like, apropos of nothing, just going "are we sure there's no 3p" pings me as either hinting that they are 3p or outright attempting to muddy the waters by trying to get people to look for 3p instead of scum. There's no real way to read this coming out of nowhere in a pro-town light, especially on Day 1 0(?).

In conclusion, ##vote ETR

This is my third game. Im just trying to figure out the setup, my dude.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I have, I think, 7 posts to make in the next hour so I don't get modkilled. I'm still catching up. Yesterday was a long work day and knocked out early. I have the next four days off though so I'll be here as much as possible.

Annnnnd back to page 12!

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm kind of tempted to hammer just to stop you lol

Please don't. I actually want to play this game. :(

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

IcePhoenix posted:

do you though :thunk:

:rolleyes:

You got me. I signed up to ignore the game.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

GK seems like a wasted lunch. He's going to be modkilled anyway.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I feel like y'all could've got more done in 300 posts. This is a lazy case and more likely a scumbus.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Yeah. I would way rather vote steak.

##vote Steak

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Ruggan posted:

I would have done this an hour ago but my 3 year old has a virus and puked all over! I’ve been scrubbing carpets for the last 45 minutes! Let’s vote Steak!!!

I hope your kiddo feels better!

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Scum be bussin

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Oh lol. Well, my point stands. It could be scum voting for their bro even though he's gonna be modkilled. I guess we'll find out after the flip.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

b-minus1 posted:

I’m not in favor of a late push ##vote gk

Def voting b- tomorrow

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

15 minutes to do something worthwhile with your vote

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I'd like to give GK a chance to make some posts before voting him.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Amnistar posted:

He had that. For like the last 30 hours.

Yeah. It's been 43 hours now. Looking at his past games, he was fairly active.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

The case on Him is pretty compelling. I was pretty shocked that he moved his vote after being against it, especially with everyone else lined up to move their vote back to GK. I'd like for him to explain why.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Eat The Rich posted:

The case on Him is pretty compelling. I was pretty shocked that he moved his vote after being against it, especially with everyone else lined up to move their vote back to GK. I'd like for him to explain why.

Hum, not him.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Yeah. I'm not really liking Hums responses.

I don't think voting GK is a good idea today either.

##vote Hum

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Amnistar posted:

Well poo poo, if you found me then alright, cool. Not quite right though, didn't roll scum, was recruited night 1. gently caress AA.

Wowza. Is this a scum claim? Are you insinuating that AA is the cult leader?

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Amnistar posted:

but if I were scum, I would have been made into a doll that runs out of turns if the doll maker dies.

Hypothetically of course.

I don't know what to say to this other than to drop a vote. If you flip scum, I think it's sensible to go for AA.

##vote Amni

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Where the hell is AA?

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Some questions: What's a free lunch? Am I less votes or just the normal amount? Am I getting modkilled at the end of the day regardless?

Any theories on who's writing the headlines?

I'll be back in a bit. I'm DD tonight.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

dmboogie posted:

You’re the normal amount, lunching you doesn’t end the day, you won’t get modkilled if you aren’t lunched

Oh. I see. Thanks. Totally wouldn't blame anyone if they voted me.

I still think Amni is a good choice. Maybe wait until tomorrow if this is true. It could also be his way of delaying the vote.

Amnistar posted:

You don't need to vote for me. I'll die at the end of the day today.

You can just leave me alone, and the problem will resolve itself!

His case on merk just seems like cult trying to push a vote towards town.

Dragonatrix posted:

So, I'm just gonna point out that immediately before Amni started posting absurdly weirdly:

Which is an incredibly weird thing to post, even by Gulag's arcane standards. Since we know that Hum was town, the Amni distraction is still incredibly weird but Gulag wanting people to just vote for Amni without even stopping to think about it is even moreso. That's actively directing attention towards the distraction right before it actually happened.

The only question here is why? Gulag sure doesn't seem to have anything to gain out of this, so what's the deal?

Why wouldn't you want to lunch Amni after he basically admits he's cult?

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Almost forgot to ##vote Amnistar

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

what

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Porcelain dolls are creepy as hell.

I have no post restrictions except the obvious.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Sandwolf posted:

oh I’m also compulsive, which pertains to something some people were talking about D1

What are the chances of having 2 compulsive visitors?

##vote Sandwolf

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Seems pretty convenient that his visit to AA failed last night too.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Sandwolf posted:

Wait who else claimed compulsive visitor?

IcePhoenix flipped compulsive visitor

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Sandwolf posted:

Wow, I guess there are two compulsive visitors.

ETR, Amni indicated the reason my action failed on AA was because of something the scumteam did

You mean the doll going insane and has said nothing that anyone can confirm?

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I originally thought that GK was getting modkilled no matter what, which is why I asked for clarification today. I thought if we voted GK, the day would end as well.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

We are at 4 compulsive visitors.

##unvote

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Toalpaz posted:

For failing to meet the minimum post requirements Merk is up for free execution with an end of day flip.
For failing to meet the minimum post requirements Megazerox is up for free execution with an end of day flip.
For failing to meet the minimum post requirements AA is up for free execution with an end of day flip.
For failing to meet the minimum post requirements Dragonatrix is up for free execution with an end of day flip.
For failing to meet the minimum post requirements Retrofuturist is up for free execution with an end of day flip.
For failing to meet the minimum post requirements Nep-Nep is up for free execution with an end of day flip.

Lol looks like the shoe is on the other foot.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

merk posted:

Click here for a great case made by a great man.

This seems to link to the top of page 3 on my phone.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Oh got it to work. Wasnt sure if it was a joke or not. I like it. ##vote RF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

This one helluva a meltdown, AA. Did you get dolled too?

##vote AA