Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

:siren: :siren: :siren: !!!ENTERING OFFICIAL UNITED FORUMS REFUGEE CAMP!!! :siren: :siren: :siren:
PEACEKEEPERS ARE PATROLLING THIS AREA AND ARE ARMED. THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND ONLY WARNING.

There's been a teensy bit of drama lately on the forums, and it's left the pinkforum closed for fumigation. We here at GBS may fight with our little brother often, but we both know that this is nothing more than lighthearted sibling rivalry. In great times of need, it's the duty of all to offer helping hands and provide aid to those in need. GBS is a big subforum, with lots of empty land to spare, and an abundance of resources grown from our fertile comedy soil, so it's certainly not putting us out to build you these accommodations.

Some ground rules for this thread:
1.) Follow the GBS rules - Our house, our rules. I don't think this is too much to ask. :frogbon:
2.) Don't poo poo on the rug - I don't know what kind of freaky stuff you got up to in your pinkforum that it had to be closed, but don't bring that here. :nono:
3.) Be nice - GBS is a warm-hearted community, tolerant and accepting of everybody. You would do well to uphold the internet famous GBS code of ethics! :viggo:

Other than those small stipulations, you're free to post just as though you were on your favorite pink forum. Post flags! Rehash hilarious injokes!

For my fellow GBS compatriates, please if you are to post in here, accommodate the FYADs as best as you can. They are guests in our fine subforum, and we are beholden to ensure that their stay is equitable. It's heartbreaking to see the pinkposter diaspora shambling around QCS like zombies, almost unsettling. We must roll out the finest red carpet for them, to gently coax them into this thread. Please be hasty in filling this thread with RULE ABIDING FYAD-style posting :)

I won't hesitate to close this thread if you start acting up. loving behave and don't give the administration even more work to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:firstpost:

Welcome to GBS. We are a welcoming, yet complex people.

May we Live Mas together.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

lol!!!!

(I will be offering workshops to help educate you on how to pinkpost like a real FYADer! The above is known as a "superdeclarative" which is a complex unit of semantic meaning. You can best think of it as a way to declare one's presence in a thread, but this is only one of many different uses.)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Inb4gashellogoodbye

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

To make them feel at home only one new reply per week is allowed

Sorry this week was mine

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

i'm looking forward to the new incarnation of the pink forum without all the bigotry

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Alright Burt time to make good on your promise.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
So, FYAD...how does it feel to get the LF treatment after getting Lowtax himself pissed off?

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I, for one, welcome our new FYAD overlords.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

spacetoaster posted:

I, for one, welcome our new FYAD underclass.

:whip:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I view this as a great opportunity. How can we make the fyad refugees feel welcome?
I hope your home is returned to you!

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Chinatown posted:

May we Live Mas together.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

hello i am fyad pleased to meat you

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

this thread is gonna have some real epic poo poo i cna feel it :D

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee tastes like Yoohoo

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

This is a real product????

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

my dog died im sad posted:

Yes gimme one sec

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

i must have it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

IM in the tub rn drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee I made sure to get my toilet in the shot

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

You can't threaten me with a good time. :colbert:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

It reminds me of the "coffee" Alex Jones was selling called Wake Up America!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

we eat what we like

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It reminds me of the "coffee" Alex Jones was selling called Wake Up America!

I'm extremely awake like Mr Jones

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

IM in the tub rn drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee I made sure to get my toilet in the shot
nice elbow

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

i love everything about this post

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

o7

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

I'm extremely awake like Mr Jones

Unless you eat too much chili.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Welcome to my friends the FYAD posters

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
hello

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

make sure to string them 6 hour probations for merely posting until they gently caress off :gb2fyad:

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
rude

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Why did u edit your post that's my leg you were right the first time lol or is that the joke

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

hi

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
first fyad itt

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hi Lucavi welcome to GBs

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
thanks I hate it

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

I am extending my hand to welcome you. You are welcome here.

Edit: I meant to quote your post saying 'hello'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Why did u edit your post that's my leg you were right the first time lol or is that the joke
cause ima lil stinker 😜