Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Smells fine but I just got out of the shower. I was shaving my head in there and somehow, through a spectacular moment of stupidity and poor coordination I managed to dig a hole through the pinky fingernail of my left hand with the razor and it's now bleeding profusely.

Head feels great though bald for life.

A whole entire hole?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

QueefLatina posted:

I just wanna contact my girl Skylark

check your pms

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
I lost my pms in the great qcs battle

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

QueefLatina posted:

I lost my pms in the great qcs battle

well, I have something to send you, now what..?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I sash behind my ears every time i shower and its every morning and before bed the days i work i must be a stinky mutant

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Dont Touch ME posted:

blue yokels OWNRD boy!!!
when they moved the ITT it's friday and we work in an office thread to BYOB i stopped posting in it in protest for a few weeks

and I STILL hate posting in it <:mad:>

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No one has posted for close to 30 seconds. Forums dead?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

No one has posted for close to 30 seconds. Forums dead?

Only metaphysically.

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
Hello FYADs

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm watching the later seasons of the Simpsons to see if they ended up as toothless as this site is on the way too or just unfunny for other reasons

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i just ate some chicken tenders for lunch, had a nice cuppa builders tea with it

207-563-5532
Oct 20, 2004
I mean

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

hi homer

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

When did you stop being admin

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i just ate some chicken tenders for lunch, had a nice cuppa builders tea with it

sounds good

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Sid Vicious posted:

Strap yourself in to your posting chair and go read QCS nd the keper colony

Sigh...

Is there a special emote that is just a gigantic rolling eyes?

207-563-5532
Oct 20, 2004

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

hello

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Sid Vicious posted:

Strap yourself in to your posting chair and go read QCS nd the keper colony
i aint reading poo poo

gently caress EM!!!! :flip: :flipoff:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

numberoneposter posted:

i aint reading poo poo

gently caress EM!!!! :flip: :flipoff:

This is a completely valid response to my request lol

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

fyad....posted to close to the sun

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

lucavi is good she/they should be spared from the fyadocalypse

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
that tea is doin its thing tho. gonna be a heavy dump in about fifteen mins. it just shot a fart across my bow that smelled strongly of poop

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

numberoneposter posted:

if its any consolation i think BYOB is worse than FYAD

fyad is was actually funny

yospos remains the best fyad-lite.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

that tea is doin its thing tho. gonna be a heavy dump in about fifteen mins. it just shot a fart across my bow that smelled strongly of poop

i see you are already fluent in GBS

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
On the one hand, fyad is the mean forum, so technically we should be mean to each other itt.

On the other hand, I feel bad for the refugees and my general inclination is to be nice to my fellow posters.

It's a real posting conundrum.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

clammy posted:

lucavi is good she/they should be spared from the fyadocalypse

I just wanna post

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Welcome, fyad.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Sid Vicious posted:

I sash behind my ears every time i shower and its every morning and before bed the days i work i must be a stinky mutant

do you use ear deodorant?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Is a FYAD not entitled to the posts of their forums? No says the man in QCS they belong in the trash

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

fyad is was actually funny

yospos remains the best fyad-lite.
USED

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

Is a FYAD not entitled to the posts of their forums? No says the man in QCS they belong in the trash

lol

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Sid Vicious posted:

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

QueefLatina posted:

I just wanna post

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Sid Vicious posted:

God drat sid.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
The fyad posters still remaining are the actual racists and bigots who post like they’re on the cumtown podcast “ironically” but in reality they’re actually racist and also in their late 30s

Imagine having a mid life crisis because you couldn’t call gay people or black people slurs on the internet

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Chinatown posted:

i see you are already fluent in GBS

im flattered you mistake me for a fyad but im gbs. i used to post sometimes in fyad and still lurk so you can see why i know about how they post about lunch and farts

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Sid Vicious posted:

The entire website has gone loving mad

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

im flattered you mistake me for a fyad but im gbs. i used to post sometimes in fyad and still lurk so you can see why i know about how they post about lunch and farts

oh my bad anyways that was a good post :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Do it ironically posted:

The fyad posters still remaining are the actual racists and bigots who post like they’re on the cumtown podcast “ironically” but in reality they’re actually racist and also in their late 30s

Imagine having a mid life crisis because you couldn’t call gay people or black people slurs on the internet

this is extremely close to the dumb "30 year old boomer" meme hth