Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
getting dressed up like a technician, getting my tools, when people ask me what i'm doing, say i'm fixing the speaker, but i'm really hacking it for infinite burgers :evilbuddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
assembling my team, necessary for hacking the drive thru

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's me, the disguiserman!

just kidding that was a decoy, i'm this bush, over here.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
attaching a length of clear packaging tape to my dollar bills like i used to use on soda machines as a kid

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
whistling certain frequencies into the drive-thru speaker to lock-out the order system and overflow the burger order stack, getting me infinite burgers for free

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

City of Glompton

taking my friend zack who can make any noise with his mouth to the drive thru to impersonate the district manager and demand 'one of everything' for qc testing

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

dammit should have asked for two of everything i didn't think zack liked apple pie :(

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

cda

by Hand Knit

magic cactus posted:

whistling certain frequencies into the drive-thru speaker to lock-out the order system and overflow the burger order stack, getting me infinite burgers for free

----------------

City of Glompton

applying a 'software upgrade' (virus) to the cash register so they owe me money when i place an order

magic cactus

ordering from all the menus in a certain order that triggers access to a secret menu where I can make myself CEO of the company.

magic cactus

*sliding one end of an Ethernet cable into a burger and the other into the back of my head* "I'm in"

Heather Papps

hello friend

use a secret series of inputs on the mcdonalds smart menu boards, in the store, to give EVERYONE free burgers

magic cactus

executing a man-in-the-middle attack where I wait for the cashier to hand someone their order through the window and just as they are about get it I jump out of the bushes and grab it, burg-jacking my clueless victim.

cda

by Hand Knit
building a fake burger joint in the desert, to the exact specifications of the real burger joint, to practice in

----------------

Chrs

dang cda got caught and is being held in the back room by Derek the McDonald’s security guard who takes his job very seriously.

*it turns out this was all a part of his master plan to get unlimited burgers*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

building a fake burger joint in the desert, to the exact specifications of the real burger joint, to practice in

alnilam

Perched on the roof above the back employee only door wearing all black, waiting for Kevin to take the trash out to the dumpster, while my partner sits in a car across the parking lot in front of the closed joann fabrics, her determined face illuminated by a laptop screen as she types furiously. If she doesn't crack the system in time I'm a dead man.

ty manifisto

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Perched on the roof above the back employee only door wearing all black, waiting for Kevin to take the trash out to the dumpster, while my partner sits in a car across the parking lot in front of the closed joann fabrics, her determined face illuminated by a laptop screen as she types furiously. If she doesn't crack the system in time I'm a dead man.

bad news, it's a linux system

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

bad news, it's a linux system

As the cops drag me away Linus Torvalds pulls away in a tiny car laughing maniacally with dozens of burgers stacked in his passenger seat

ty manifisto

Manifisto

pulling up to the drive through window in my ice cream truck. when the employee pokes their head out the window I hand them two chocolate crunch bars. the restaurant is now legally in my debt, a fact I will use to foreclose and take ownership. I will force the drive thru window workers, now my employees, to drive the truck while I man the drive thru window, which was my goal all along.

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

As the cops drag me away Linus Torvalds pulls away in a tiny car laughing maniacally with dozens of burgers stacked in his passenger seat

lmao

----------------

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

pulling up to the drive through window in my ice cream truck. when the employee pokes their head out the window I hand them two chocolate crunch bars. the restaurant is now legally in my debt, a fact I will use to foreclose and take ownership. I will force the drive thru window workers, now my employees, to drive the truck while I man the drive thru window, which was my goal all along.

What if there's no gold fringe around the drive thru window?

cda

by Hand Knit
infiltrating the NSA to get the hacking tools to overcome the AES-256 encryption protocols of the drive thru was the easy part. the hard part is deciding whether i want fries with that.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

:monocle: the buncar was a goddamn dry run

ty nesamdoom!

the unabonger
setting up a video loop of different cars outside of the drive-through window so the employees dont recognize my car and get suspicious.

ASenileAnimal

taking my illegal burgers to the pay n spray to throw the cops off my tail

google THIS

"Emergency! It is Lent! Please hand 100 prepared cheeseburgers out the second window immediately to make room for more seafood stock!"

Heh heh, another flawless Filet-O-Phishing scam.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

alnilam posted:

every god drat time

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

oscarthewilde

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
the penguin strikes again!!!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

ASenileAnimal posted:

taking my illegal burgers to the pay n spray to throw the cops off my tail

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

oscarthewilde posted:

the penguin strikes again!!!!

:drat:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
"welcome to McDonald's; how can i help you?"

"yes i'd like to order a Whopper."

"sir, McDonald's doesn't sell The Whopper, that's a Burger King item"

"oh... I think you'll find that you're quite mistaken..."

[presses the 'enter' key on his laptop, smirks]

----------------

magic cactus

google THIS posted:

"Emergency! It is Lent! Please hand 100 prepared cheeseburgers out the second window immediately to make room for more seafood stock!"

Heh heh, another flawless Filet-O-Phishing scam.

nut

records me saying "a burger please" into my yakbak and just loving hammers the button on high frequency at the intercom

nut

works on my PB lapping the wendy's because i'm too self conscious to order more than 2 burg per run

nut

"yeah hi i'd like a burger and, sorry if it's a bit of trouble, but inside the burger i'd like a bun, then tomato, onion, an extra patty, lettuce, sauc, and then another bun" then i wink to my super hot wife in the passenger seat she's really just an angel i thank god evryday that i got to meet someone's whose mental strength is only surpassed by her physical strength, this double burger hack will help maintain her daily protein allotments at half the cost

google THIS

"Yeah I'll have a number 1 with SELECT * FROM `kitchen` WHERE `type` = 'food', extra pickle and hold the onions."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Bonaventure posted:

"welcome to McDonald's; how can i help you?"

"yes i'd like to order a Whopper."

"sir, McDonald's doesn't sell The Whopper, that's a Burger King item"

"oh... I think you'll find that you're quite mistaken..."

[presses the 'enter' key on his laptop, smirks]

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

me: I'd like two quarter pound burgs, two extra large fries, two large diet cokes, and a saywhatandtheentireorderisfree

drive thru worker: *heavy sigh* sir we've heard that one about a million times, it doesn't work

me: I don't know what you're talking about

drive thru worker: yes you do, stop with the childish games and pull around to get your order, which you will definitely be paying for

me: this is harrassment, stop bullying me

drive thru worker: bullying you? what d--

*long pause*

*sigh*

drive thru worker: pull around

ty nesamdoom!