Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ok boomer.
Goku
WIFE NO COOK GOOD
Ovechkin is a BEAST
Pitbulls are murder machines
View Results

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Beware of women who are into horses, who didn't grow up in a rural area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Yeah unfortunately people get Pit Bulls so they can flesh out their "tough guy" or "hood chick" persona with a living, breathing creature. My experience is undoubtedly narrow because I've lived in pretty lovely neighborhoods but 90% of pitbull owners I know are fuckwits. The "its the owner not the dog" argument only holds up if there are actually dedicated caring owners with the money, time, knowledge and resources to raise an animal with the ability to snap someones tibia. If you gently caress up raising a Shih Tzu its going to be a violent nippy piece of poo poo but it probably wont kill a baby on accident.

To add to the thread, avoid women who fervently disallow people from assigning traits deemed as "feminine" to their male children. I got cussed up and down by a woman for saying her son's braids looked "cute". She got all crazy and scolded me saying that "HES NOT CUTE HES HANDSOME". Pretty gross.