Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
Have to say that the game's writing is really nice. The bit with Kanna's reveal is incredibly well-done, where they give enough hints that you have a good idea what happened...

Also, Joe is the best kind of friend that Sara really needs.

Let's keep an eye on someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
Give him the gun

I do appreciate the ominous note with there being 20 names in the bar, and only 11 people around this place.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
Logical way of doing it, while reducing the amount of writing permutations they need to do. Nice and clean.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
Occam's razor at the moment just suggests that the people who were kidnapped alone didn't actually have partners. I would buy there being a bunch of solo encounters set up as well.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
He gets two humanizing scenes for us to like him, then he gets killed because he was distrusted by the other two due to looking creepy. Again, this is well-done.

And yeah I totally agree that the doll got swapped with a person. I'm surprised that Kai had that much self-control to not keep beating the fucker since she literally killed someone in front of them and proceeded to gently caress with Kanna.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
Honestly, I think Nao voted for Mishima. Since the voting was phrased as a practice round with no mention of the consequences from the doll-person, she may have just voted for the person she trusted the most. So I think that's making her freak-out here worse than it would be otherwise.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
This is definitely very effective escalation.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
I don't feel there's any particular evidence that Joe is the Sage. The only thing that'd even possibly point that way is.... Joe getting Gin to not vote for Sara. But he's been protecting Sara from the very start of the game. I don't think he needs to be the Sage to continue doing that....

There's decent odds that Sou is the sacrifice, but it's not guarenteed he found and picked up that card after we left the room.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
Unfortunately, all the information was just too public. So the neutral people went with the most surefire way to save themselves, and Joe was doomed for being outed.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
It's worth noting that the 'hosts' seem to be playing by some sort of rules themselves. Violence against Miley isn't actually a restricted action going purely by the rules. She also hasn't killed anyone without it being a vote or a failure state in a puzzle.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
While that is true, the name 'Sacrifice' is decently self-explanatory in terms of being negative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
Given the attention to detail in this game, I'm surprised they didn't have portraits for Sou without his beanie. He doesn't have it on as is proper in the picture.