Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
I've gotta go with someone to keep an eye on, because I'm hoping that lets us go with Sou. I can't help but notice he was the guy in the Red/Blue introductory explanation, which makes me want to keep a bit of an eye on that boy.

Obviously, I'm fully expecting there to be more to what's going on here than that, but that's as good a reason as any for him to shoot up the suspect list at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I'm more surprised it was revealed this early, if anything.

Sara did think she recognised Kai when they first met here, so it's not like you couldn't see this coming at some point.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Okay, yeah, I think at this point I'm just gonna like cave and play this for myself. Kinda on the fence before, but this definitely settles it.

Keldulas posted:

He gets two humanizing scenes for us to like him, then he gets killed because he was distrusted by the other two due to looking creepy. Again, this is well-done.

I dunno what Sou's deal is, but the other person who voted for Mishima was Nao. Y'know, his student that he came here with in the first place. She like definitely didn't distrust him; if anything, she idolised him.

Why she'd vote for him, however, when everyone else seemed to realize that self-voting was the obvious thing to do here is very debatable, though.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

whitehelm posted:

We don't know that everyone else self-voted, only that a bunch of people got 1 vote. It's possible that Nao voted for someone else and THAT person voted for Mishima.

I said "seemed to" for a reason, yes. :v:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

When I played through, I figured Joe was gonna die at some point because during the investigation prior to the Main Game, he was collecting a whole bunch of death flags. I still was not quite prepared for how it went down.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Sou claimed Keymaster early on in the first Main Game. That was also the primary crux of the final arguments, to determine who the Sage was.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I'd definitely agree with the notion that there is a clear Best choice here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Joe was called a survivor, so it seems that the criteria for that label is passing the first trial. Which means there's no way to distinguish Kanna as a unique edge-case, so almost certainly no Kugie Doll in any route.

Lotus Aura fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Aug 18, 2020