Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010

PMush Perfect posted:

Sou has a condition, he just does that automatically! Don't be rude!

He's just off his meds; it's been at least a few days, and he hasn't had a chance to get a refill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010

HydroSphere posted:

“Hold on now, what's this?! Sou! Old buddy, old pal! Haven't we always been the bestest of friends?!”

My initial read of this line was that Sara very nearly went postal on Sou in response to him trying to buddy up with her after everything he'd done the whole game. I'm imagining a wild-eyed stare of barely contained fury. That might just be me projecting, though.

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010

Amidiri posted:

This one isn't a mystery - it's Q-Taro's.

That's assuming the tablet Sara picked up is actually Q-Taro's... :tinfoil:

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010
What's Your Time To Shine? Is it, like... Another game from the same studio, or something?

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010

... Uhhhhh, Mishima? Do you have something you want to tell the rest of the class???

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010
Hmmm... If Mishima kills the girl with the boat when we first meet her, does that last scene with Jin play out differently, or do we just skip it entirely?

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010

HydroSphere posted:

I checked that, and oddly enough, the scene plays out exactly the same.

:tinfoil: COMMENCE THE WILD SPECULATION

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010
Yeah, I don't think anyone was expecting this to actually, like. Work. At all.

Are you going to be showing off the other two endings?

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010
... I legitimately have no idea where this story is going to go next. This is fascinating. :suspense:

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010

Well, yeah, of course there is. Q-Taro admitted it like 5 minutes ago, remember? :cheeky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Well, we're all believing that Sou Hiyori is a real actual person.

... Does anyone know enough Japanese to be able to tell if Sou Hiyori is an obvious pseudonym, like U. N. Owen or Akumetsu?