Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

I'm going this LP, definitely giving off Dangan Ronpa vibes.

My crackpot theory: this killing game has occurred many times in some sort of timeloop. The percentages next to the names on that shredded piece of paper represent how often they "win".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

So Kai was a family sponsored stalker? How was he a homemaker for Sara's family but she didn't know him personally?

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

Trade with Keiji

Sou is definitely loving with us.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

So Keiji's lying about being first on the scene. I'm betting he saw Nao do it and is covering for her.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

I definitely agree that Sou knows about Sara's past/connections, and legitimately thinks he's a good guy do it the right thing, even if it means doing some bad things to get there. I also think that Keiji's a bad guy possibly involved with the masterminds, who knows about Sara's connections and is trying to manipulate her the same way Sou is manipulating kanna.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

push her

Why would real Reko punch the Mishima ai? Did he know the kidnapperís plan to pull a switcheroo and baited her into killing him just so that there would be a mark to prove who the fake was?

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

Onmi posted:

Well Neutrino, have you considered that it's like when a Fatal Fourway is announced as all competitors having a 25% chance of winning, even though that's NOT how numbers work?

You know they say all death game participants are created equal. But you look at me and you look at Sou, and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally when you go into a death game you got a 5% chance of winning. But Iím a genetic freak, and Iím not normal! So you got a 2.5% AT BEST at beat me. See the death game, you got a 0/20 chance at winning, but I- I have a 3/20 chance of winning cuz Keiji KNOWS he canít beat me, and heís not even gonna try!

So Sou, you take your 0% chance, minus my 15.5% chance, and you got a -15.5% of winning at this death game. But then you take my 7.5% chance of winning if we was to go one on one, and add my 15.5 per cents, I got a 23% of winning at this death game.

SEE MCSOU? THE NUMBERS DONíT LIE, AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AS THE SACRIFICE!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

Iím guessing that Sou made Saraís role switch to make her think sheís not the sacrifice, then knocked her out and switched it back. Then they can try to make sure she isnít in the final 4, so when the time comes to vote and Sara can vote twice, itís too late for her to save herself.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Ah so that's the plan. Paint Sara as the sacrifice so the real sacrifice (Q-Taro, who is doing everything he can to make sure he gets into the final vote. Like hell Sou is the real sacrifice) can use that to get voted out and escape with Sou. Hilariously here a vote for Sara would defuse that plan, but that also puts her at risk of execution, but between Keiji, Gin, and Nao, she's safe. Sou's probably put himself as the real Keymaster to keep himself safe.

I think that would make more sense if Q-taro said he was the sage rather than the key master. By claiming key master the people who would trust him at face value wouldnít vote for him to get into the final four, which unravels that whole plan.

Also, Keijiís story doesnít really explain why he would have left her to die.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

Mr. Vile posted:

I was thinking the even more twisted possibility that she was manipulated into it by Sou, who has been playing the long game here to give himself the Sacrifice while making himself sufficiently hated to be voted out.

Yeah I think that's the play here. kanna traded the sacrifice to sou, but is pretending that she took it herself. Naturally once people think sou isn't the sacrifice they'll vote for him. Sacrifice wins, Kanna and sou escape.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

I think we should vote for Kanna. As horrible as it is, she already has a crippling case of survivorís guilt. At this stage I think it would be a fate crueler than death for her to have to live through it again.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

That card was way too conveniently placed to not be a trap.

And Mai being the one who has fingerprint authorization makes me think of two possibilities. One is that she is the human from the secret organization and is just pretending to be a dummy. The other is that she was the original floor master for these floors - she looks a lot like Miley and the friendly obstructor in the holding hands room. Iím thinking perhaps Komaeda is not a doll, but is actually one of the human participants who has somehow hosed with the system so bad that he has wiped the true floor masterís memory, stolen all of her access and is coordinating all of this to get the other players to kill each other off, making him the victor.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

I just reread the previous two trials, and drat clown song is such a fantastic mood piece. Crazy to think that all of these songs came from just combining existing garage band loops.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

Yeah Iím thinking thereís no way the sou thatís present in the death game is not a doll. I would guess the real human out of the group then is hinako, since we never saw her full body in her death video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 22, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

I can't help but feel everyone but Sara comes across as incredibly stupid trusting the incredibly untrustworthy Mai. I get it from Gin, being a child and all, but the rest...

At least Keiji is alive! Uh, apparently. Looking kind of sus there too.

It seems that at least Alice also realized how suspicious Mai was, but figured that either way they were gonna ditch the ID card anyway so no harm no foul. Except now they do need it.