Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
I'm starting to think this Sou fella doesn't have our best interests in mind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Whether or not he is one seems to not matter since they're already willing to kill him. Sure, if the poison is bullshit and he is in on it, that's one thing, but schemes as crazy as this can probably lead to someone on the kidnappers' side willing to throw a teammate under the bus if it was beneficial to them (he could blab, it was funny, etc.)

Anyway, it seems like this false Reko is already hosed, so there's no point in me voting.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
I don't think the kidnappers, with all the prep time and resources at their disposal along with an apparent desire to watch these people suffer, would allow Q-Taro to just alternate darts with the child who is probably already on his way out unless someone does something soon. Hell, they'd probably have them both die anyway if they tried it.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
If I were Sara, I would simply throw Faeko at Q-Taro and Gin and knock the targets down before the needle goes off, thus saving everyone before my collar goes off and I die a horrible death.

Anyway, given everything said so far, I vote to spare.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Whoa, the people who are actively trying to kill us in terrible, awful, undignified ways aren't willing to play fair. That's hosed up.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Everything else aside, I'm laughing at Gashu going "yeah, I have a gun again"

Something silly is going to happen for sure, so I think trusting the others is the way to go.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
The act of killing another made him feel like poo poo and deserved to be punished, especially if the person was unarmed (how that particular situation arose is something he should say himself but they're probably not going to go there for the time being). Megumi specifically sought him out in order to supervise him, so it's likely she used Keiji to wipe out the suspect and cover his tracks because of some other 3rd party making the back room deal. It's partly to cover his own rear end (she could have sold him out at any time easily before this game and they'd trust the superior over the rookie) and partly because he felt what she did as an officer of the law was hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
While I do understand that, you gotta look at it from Sara's perspective, where she probably isn't even entertaining that line of thought and especially not right now. Even if everyone here is fake as gently caress, including her, it's all real enough for her. And even if they could all be brought back because they're all dolls or something like that, there's no guarantee that it's going to kick in this time.

Anyway, Sou is undoubtedly going to be some sort of vengeful rear end in a top hat, so I say vote for Sou.