Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

Capfalcon posted:

After viewing that face... well, it's not like I needed to sleep tonight anyway.

Heh heh heh... if that was your reaction to Sara's dad's angry face, I can't wait to see your reaction to this update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

:catstare:

I hadn't seen this before...

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

Magissima posted:

It seems strange that Sou would've only read Kai's sent emails and not the ones he was replying to. Normally I'd write it off as a plot contrivance (and honestly it probably is) but so far this game has had better writing than that.

Sara had to re-arrange the emails manually to get the back-and-forths we saw during this chapter. It's entirely possible that when Sou had the laptop last chapter, he only had the time to read an already open sent emails tab before Nao knocked him out and stole the laptop. It's just conjecture that Kai's email program would have started on his sent emails, and that Sou only had the laptop unlocked for a minute or two, but I believe it would cover this problem.

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Didn't they say the cap is 100 on Hallucinations? We've gotta be near that already, surely?

We've never been told a specific cap for hallucinations, just this:

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

wologar posted:

They're all dolls, aren't they?

Goon Boots posted:

Also this.

Mystic Mongol posted:

Given that they're all dolls and they've been doing this for centuries, probably, Spare her. I still think those win rates are descriptive and not predictive.

The thread seems pretty set on this, but... what's your proof? Your actual, solid evidence? Ranger just confirmed that the Reko here is a doll, who was a replacement from the Room of Lies, but under your current theory, wouldn't that mean she just... replaced another doll, who did have the proper personality tweaks from Alice's murder? It just doesn't line up, if they already had an up-to-date Reko AI, they would have simply used it again for the new body. Unless you'd like to accuse Ranger of lying about not being able to lie.

I'm abstaining from voting, because I played before. And caught myself on some dumb corner of logic and ran out of time my first go-around, anyways.

Veryslightlymad posted:

Gin, you dumb little poo poo, hold your stupid stuffed animal in front of the targeting laser.

He can't, it's on the ground and he's being held up crucifixion style, even though he and Q-Taro don't get new talking sprites to reflect that:

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
The best part of Your Time To Shine is all the new sprites for the gone-too-soon Mishima and the only on screen like 3 times Sara, who both probably have the fewest poses in the main game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
For the sake of showing off the game's art, I feel like you should show new inhabitants that you battle, and the cut-in art for character abilities that haven't come up yet when they trigger. On the other hand, this is as free as the main game, so you could make the argument that the readers ought to try their own runs to see everything.