Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweetguts
Apr 29, 2013

Soon the city will be overrun by KITTENZILLAS!!

I watched a playthrough of this on youtube a few months back, and I'm so glad people here are appreciating it as well. It really surprised me how good it is, especially for what seems to be a one-person effort.

The gaudy, anime as hell character designs are the best. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweetguts
Apr 29, 2013

Gin is a good boy and deserves to have some fun.

I think the reason Sara's percentage is so high is at least partly because she already had/has several allies in her corner. There was Joe, obviously, but also Kai, and Keiji, Gin and Kanna all connected with her very quickly. Seems like she might have Alice soon as well. Natural charisma could take you a long way in a voting game.

sweetguts
Apr 29, 2013

quote is not edit whoops

sweetguts
Apr 29, 2013

Keiji's got some 'splainin' to do.

sweetguts
Apr 29, 2013

The SWERVE of the hallucinations showing up for negotiations is so great. What a good game.

sweetguts
Apr 29, 2013

HydroSphere posted:

“Mwaha... My mind is clear as a spring morning...”

"'F.K.'... In the coffee!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweetguts
Apr 29, 2013

I like that Alice and Reko both make different decisions about the memory wiper. It really shows the difference in their feelings at the time. Reko has forgiven her brother, so she chooses to move forward accepting everything he did. Alice, on the other hand, never got that closure, so he chose to forget. Neither option is truly "bad" or "wrong", but I'm interested in seeing what effect that choice has on their routes.