Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
He may have lied to Sara back in her room:

HydroSphere posted:

“Sara, you're...”

“Ahh, thank goodness... If you really were the Sacrifice, I'd have been pretty worried.”
“I-I haven't confirmed anything yet!”
“But you're still a bad liar, huh?”
“...Whew.”

Music stops.

But he notably did not lie during the trial.

HydroSphere posted:

“I gave Sara the Keymaster.”

“You traded Keymaster for Commoner, meow?!”

Also, as sage, Keiji knew Sara had to be either a sacrifice or a commoner. He had her pegged for commoner by her reaction—she lost her poo poo later when getting the sacrifice. Given the hallucinations, Keiji knew Sara would not be well put-together if she had gotten it (plus the odds were low).

He confirms it after the trade, too, so he knows whether he dumped commoner or sacrifice on the original keymaster.

edit: I condensed down the quotes to get to the relevant parts, cutting out reactions and other minor comments.

edit2:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

With Sou mentioning hacking card rules I'm concerned that people may not have the cards they think they do.
He said, "All I might do now [due to time constraints]... is hack the role card data..."

About a minute later, the 5th trade happened, and Sara lost her Sacrifice.

If I were to guess, he removed the "sacrifice dies if not the majority vote" part from the sacrifice card, and then took it back from Sara with his remaining 50 tokens.

That would give him 2 votes, and if group of assholes vote him to death, he gets to escape with the BFF of his choice instead.

hey girl you up fucked around with this message at 18:02 on May 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Veryslightlymad posted:

If Kanna is aware that Sara had the sacrifice
Trade 3 happened while half the crew (including Kanna) was hanging out together. Sara looked at her tablet and immediately just lost it, to the point that Keiji came over to console her and she sprinted out of the room.

Everyone present should assume that either Sara got the sacrifice or is an incredible actor who wanted people to think she got the sacrifice. And there were enough people playing with the laptop that I would assume that someone who wasn't there could have heard about it from the grapevine.

edit: If this trial involves someone who was at the laptop not even considering that Sara got the Sacrifice, I'll be really annoyed

hey girl you up fucked around with this message at 16:32 on May 29, 2020