Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

You know what Kai may be a stalker but please keep beating that freak to death with a frying pan.

PlasticAutomaton fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jan 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Sou is a complete monster holy poo poo, and he's 100% with the kidnappers considering Miley's conveniently timed interruption.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

So, we know that Sou was in the room with the Sacrifice card. He knows it and was probably waiting for it. Which makes Kanna the sacrifice, and Sou's using her to save his own life. What a colossal shitbag. Also this is going to get painful oh god.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

gently caress Sou.

Also JESUS CHRIST this just gets worse and worse seeing that Kanna isn't the sacrifice. Sou was having her pretend to be the sage so she'd have a better chance of dying and going to see her sister, and this saving his own rear end.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Holy gently caress I hate Miley so much.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

...I am so confused.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Also you know, there's not really any info on it saying what it actually does in relation to the main game.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

So Sou either has split personalities or is utterly full of poo poo considering we've seen him get attacked now TWICE.

As for now, let's talk to Alice.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Let's talk to Kanna. She's clearly hiding SOMETHING and wants to talk about it.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Sou is a loving monster and I hope he dies.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Let's talk to Keiji because we REALLY need to get some trust restored here before Sou nukes it any further.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Okay NOW we can throw the doll Reko in.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Push her.

As much of an ethics quandary as this is, what's clear is that Gin probably can't take another shot and Q-Taro is too much of a coward to do the right thing. Meanwhile Fakeo here was designed as a trap to get someone killed, and is not the ten year old that only deserves headpats.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Oh hey go figure, keeping the doll around that was specifically created by our captors was a completely terrible idea.

...At least Q-Taro ended up doing the right thing. Good on you, hamburger.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Welp, the battle lines have been drawn here. Sara, Nao, and Gin are definitely a block with Keiji probably joining them VS Sou, Kanna, and Q-Taro, with Alice still on the fence. Also gently caress Q-Taro, you backstabbing piece of poo poo.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Oh hell with all the tokens Q-Taro got on his attempt to escape, this is probably the worst possible case scenario now that he's working with Sou. That pretty much lets the little poo poo dictate the entire main game before it even starts.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I'm glad that Mr. Policeman's actually a good boy after all.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Well good to know that Q-Taro has been playing games right from the start. He must have been picking up cards right from the start looking for a good one. Though how he knew what was good and what was bad is beyond me.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Oh hell. Gin's still missing, the AIs are turning on their creator, someone's rebooted a Mishima to manipulate Nao (specifically after the original AI told Reko to put him out of his misery so Nao could move on) and now Sou's pulling this poo poo. And there's still plenty of room for things to get worse.

Edit: Actually, it's whoever the hell is pretending to be the Miley AI

PlasticAutomaton fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Apr 29, 2020

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Yeah, but this looks more like her new detective insight kicking in than horrifying hallucination.

Especially when we know Sou is a total bullshitter and nothing he says can be taken at face-value.

He 100% already knows what's on that laptop and is planning on using it to drive a wedge further between Sara and the others.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Okay so Sara's tokens got stolen right after someone pushed the Sacrifice on her. ...This is either Sou or Nao's doing and I don't really know which possibility is worse. At least we have Gin, who is a really good kid.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Okay that "it doesn't matter what your role card is" from Kanna was way too on the nose, and it seems to confirm that it was Sou who did the trade at least, and he's still playing Kanna like a fiddle. I think Sou did the trade while Nao stole her tokens and cleaned up Reko's at the order of Mishima AI v2.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Okay. Safalin and the Mishima AI are probably on different sides here. I suspect that Safalin's been working with Gashu to try and dismantle this thing, with whoever "Miley" is being an agent of the kidnappers.

But it's pretty clear that the Mishima AI was another game of the kidnappers, and they both knew about the security key and needed it for something. Nao is the ideal target to manipulate, and they used her to play Sou (it's the only reason that Sou would have known about the chip) and get Kei's laptop in play as well as create an opening for her to steal the chip by also playing Sarah.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

...Sou is about to pull the wool over our eyes. Kanna's been dodging around things, and Q-Taro got knocked out by someone so he couldn't speak up. I am trusting him less and less by the minute, and I'm about 90% sure this is one long con to make sure Sara couldn't ditch the Sacrifice.

Also the Memo seems to be hinting at what we've been dancing around in game for a while. This has happened before, and maybe with the exact same participants in simulation after simulation, and we're heading right to where Sara died in that memo.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Trust is what got us this far, trust is what will hopefully get us out of here. ...Also gently caress.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

So there's zero chance that Sou's actually the sacrifice, right? This was all deliberate to get Kanna to save herself before he tries to get rid of Sara.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Sou: The actual worst. Also gently caress Q-Taro, let's just string both of them up at this point.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Ah so that's the plan. Paint Sara as the sacrifice so the real sacrifice (Q-Taro, who is doing everything he can to make sure he gets into the final vote. Like hell Sou is the real sacrifice) can use that to get voted out and escape with Sou. Hilariously here a vote for Sara would defuse that plan, but that also puts her at risk of execution, but between Keiji, Gin, and Nao, she's safe. Sou's probably put himself as the real Keymaster to keep himself safe.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Welp, that confirms that Sou is in fact completely full of poo poo and went to great lengths to dump the sacrifice on Sara. I assume he used Q-Taro to steal the tokens and pull this off. The Sage is still MIA, and I'm worried that such an easy kill role was part of the fourth trade, with Sou tossing it off to Keiji or Kanna.

Trade 1: Keiji hands Sara the Keymaster right off the bat.
Trade 2: Someone (Sou?) hands Q-Taro the sacrifice, this happened while we were backstage.
Trade 3: Sou uses Q-Taro's tokens and swaps Q-Taro's sacrifice for Sara's Keymaster.
Trade 4: ??? Happened right around when we got Ranger's chip.
Trade 5: Someone swaps their commoner for Sara's Sacrifice at the last minute. Sou again?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Get loving destroyed, Sou. Watching the little poo poo's plans all go to hell after he's already burned his bridges with Kanna is beautiful. :allears:

At least we have confirmation that Sou was 100% aiming to get rid of Sara, and this is personal. But there's still a bunch of gaps, the biggest part being "who the hell took Sara and Reko's tokens." (Nao is 100% the real sacrifice though, rip.)

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

...Actually something is bothering me, considering there's a broken tablet and we know that other people's cards can be traded. Trade 1 can not have possibly been Keiji giving us HIS Keymaster with what we know about trades 2 - 4. We've assumed it was Sou behind trade 2. So who did Keiji originally take the Keymaster from? And who the hell actually has the Sacrifice now? (I'm thinking it's Nao. Her behavior was too much of a give-away)

Trade 1: Keiji trades Keymaster for Sara's Commoner.
Trade 2: Someone trades the sacrifice to Q-Taro, taking his commoner.
Trade 3: Sou trades Q-Taro's Sacrifice for Sara's Keymaster.
Trade 4: Keiji trades HIS Sage for Q-Taro's Keymaster.
Trade 5: Someone trades Sara's Sacrifice for a Commoner.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

You're a good kid after all, Kanna. :ohdear:

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Ah, okay. The Broken Tablet. He swapped Sara's sacrifice to Reko, like people were suspecting Sou of doing earlier.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Oh god this is gut-wrenching. At least unlike Miley, Safalin will probably make sure that this is as painless as possible. And right now, the biggest gently caress you to the kidnappers is to let the one with 0% odds live. As much as I'd love to send that poo poo to an early grave, we need Shin around at this point. He's got a lot to make up for, and we need to put him to work. Vote for Kanna

...Sorry, Nao, you got screwed, but taking that way out is going to cause a lot more death.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

...Sara, that is just bizarre. I know you're a good girl, but what the heck?

Anyways, my vote is for Mister Detective and Miss Musician.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

mycelia posted:

I know a Komaeda when I see one.

Friggin' Hopeman

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Yeah this fucker is a very good Hopeman.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Well at least Keiji's okay. Probably. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Welp Keiji's in that last coffin, isn't he?