Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Man, this game escalated quickly. Looks really interesting though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Well dang. That's probably not good.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Explosions posted:

Kanna I know this maybe isn't the best time and we're all under a lot of stress with Joe about to be exploding but what the gently caress is up with your hat.

Yeah, why is she wearing a bucket? And why is the doll lady's hat melted?

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Dang. That's a pretty heavy bait and switch. I'm also impressed at how brutal that death seemed, even though it was just a single image.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

I'm leaning towards cop

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Oh man, that does not look good.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

That seemed pretty painless. Naoís pose at the end doesnít look promising though.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Yeah, nobody knew anything, so all that means is that Joe voted for someone else. Definitely getting more creeped out by Sou.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Wow, things keep escalating. Judging by the previous tests, I still feel like there's some way they haven't mentioned to keep everyone alive.

Also very suspicious about Sou now. Especially because his supposed card didn't have any warning or other text on it like Sara's did.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

differentiating posted:

What do you mean about his supposed card?

Mightíve been better phrased as ďthe card that was supposedly his.Ē But thanks to how Souís acting and the circumstances of the attack, Iím leaning towards the sacrifice card not being his actual card. Whether thatís due to him being in on it or the actual game master messing with Sara remains to be seen.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

differentiating posted:

The warnings on Sara's card were present on that same card as well; you can see them in the screenshot. Those warnings seem to be the part of the card that glows in the dark and attracts attention.

Oh, you're totally right. Though I'm still suspicious of Sou and whether the sacrifice card is actually his.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Yeah definitely a lovely thing to do. Though I canít tell if heís doing it to seriously try and get rid of them or just to get people energized and involved in figuring out what to actually do. Just in the most tactless and direct manner possible.

And oof, poor Kannaís just totally hit rock bottom.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Yeah, this is really engrossing.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Jeez Sou, those crazy eyes really wonít help your case

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

I think heís just naturally trusting Sara. There really hasnít been anything to make him especially distrust her.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Aw no. I really hope we donít need to out Joe, since thatíd just be instant death for him.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Definitely vote Sou

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Oh god, that whole sequence is just heart-wrenching.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Interesting. I wonder if the stars (that Iím assuming are clear chips too) are unlimited stock or not. With only 2 theyíre not that impactful, but if thereís an unlimited amount, then the group could hypothetically get 30 clear tokens right off the bat.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

The dog is nice, though carrying around a physical reminder of Joe is probably not the best idea in this situation.

Also, I think it's kind of interesting that, at least a few times, Kanna actually refers to herself in first person instead of third. That might be a bit of development now that she seems to have gotten her bearing back a bit.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Agree with going for Nao

Elfface posted:

I reckon the doll will have a talking function. Pull a cord, hear Joe say "I forgive you".

I certainly hope not. I feel like that'd be even worse for Sara.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Oof Sara's guilt is really hitting her hard.

And definitely Keiji, no need to take more of Gin's tokens for tiny tasks.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Oh man. That is intense as hell

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

tomanton posted:

This game is exactly interesting enough that I await every update but not quite enough where I go looking for spoilers. :munch:

It helps me a lot that HydroSphere is getting the updates out so quickly. Thereís never a big enough wait for me to feel like I need to see what happens next.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Smiling Knight posted:

If the doses are only enough to cumulatively kill someone, shouldn't it be possible for Qtaro and Gin to swap midway, saving both of them? Especially because Qtaro is such a huge guy, he should be able to take three, maybe four and live.

I think this is it. It says the maximum amount would be able to kill a man and Gin's already taken one. Makes me think that Qtaro would survive the 4 left.

Also, Ranger's pushing us to push Reko, which pretty much automatically means that it's a bad idea.

So to actually vote, Spare Her

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Okay. I'm a bit bummed that Reko is dead.

That said, while I've been really enjoying the writing so far, that feels like a bit of a cop out to make sure someone died.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

I have a feeling that if we'd pushed the fake, it wouldn't have done anything to stop the needle. Everyone would've been in shock that it didn't stop, leading Gin to get hit again before Q-Taro gets his wits back.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Oh boy. That's definitely some ominous information coming in.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Aww. I like that Sara's face went back to how it was originally too.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

I at least didn't expect Nao to be so aggressive about getting the chip and laptop.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Dang. Not unexpected, but thatís still a heavy blow.

And yeah, I love that Gashuís immediately showing that he wonít get punched again.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

My god, Sou is such a poo poo.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

I'm going for Kanna.

Sou's a poo poo and will almost certainly stay a poo poo, but he can be helpful and attempting to redeem himself through death is a bit cheap.

On a side note though, are we able to actually vote for Nao in game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Iíd prefer B. Even if the rest of 3-1 doesnít come out in time, we wonít be left on much more of a cliffhanger than we we are right now.