Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

I like how they've written the characters so far. I'm amazed how much I feel like I can trust Keiji despite having this shady quality about him, for instance.

Not sure I can wait tho! A free game that I can hop right in with my browser? This moment? Yeah I might just go ahead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Jefepato posted:

They really made the creepy stalker hard to dislike, didn't they?

...Also, it's kind of interesting how Miley doesn't actually punish people for using violence against her. Neither Kai nor Q-taro suffered any consequences. But I guess creepy death games are more entertaining to the villain than just offing people for breaking the rules.

It's very noticeable that she puts up with it despite having all the means to outright destroy them. I can't imagine it will be overlooked, something will clue us in at one point or another.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Maybe its cause I got used to the more negative aspects of DR and Zero Escape, but the designs are alright with me and not having the weird skeevy poo poo randomly popping in is really nice.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

This is a little much for a regular high schooler. Why does Sara need an invisible anime home maker.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Nice. I hope the translation isn't too far behind but odds are this is the first moment they could begin translating it.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Mmm getting personal info is enticing. How'd you get Sou so far to give you 50 token tho.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Dude's a goddamn Mound Maker.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Why give 40 in exchange for 20. Is he after Sara tokens for a different bargain behind the scenes? 40 is quite a lot and its clear he's after the 200 token price.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Idk this whole "my choices didnt work out as planned this feels unfair" issue feels like it puts you a bit closer to what it's like for those characters to go through this. So I was fine with seeing where my choices ended me up.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I'm glad that Mr. Policeman's actually a good boy after all.

Keiji is probably my favourite character. Interesting combination of traits.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

So on one hand Safalin doesn't mind making use of Sara if she ends up abusing the mind eraser, but also will help them get an important chip? And is obligated to make the crazy robot suffer right before it dies.

The gently caress is her angle?

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

I'm not sure what to think of Keiji's boss. She wasn't shown in a light that suggests she's actively malevolent... but on the other hand Sou also hid his brand of crazy pretty well in the early game.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Veryslightlymad posted:

I really need to know if trades are allowed during the main game.

I think they'd have mentioned a vote booth if that was the case. Gotta stuff those tokens into something!

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Sou. He's blatantly trying to actually save someone. And if he's denied I can't imagine a worse enemy.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

I'll have to go over this entire trial once again to confirm for sure, but did Nao try to steer towarda this outcome? It didn't seem like it. Once the final situation arrived she tried to use it out of desperation but before then she quietly carried her cross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Shin comes across as his own worst enemy. The stat sheet made him paranoid as gently caress and he couldn't deal with it. If he hadn't seen that he'd have probably had a very different attitude.