Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
And what, then, is to be thought of those witches who in this way sometimes collect male organs in great numbers, as many as twenty or thirty members together, and put them in a bird's nest, or shut them up in a box, where they move themselves like living members, and eat oats and corn, as has been seen by many and is a matter of common report? It is to be said that it is all done by devil's work and illusion, for the senses of those who see them are deluded in the way we have said. For a certain man tells that, when he had lost his member, he approached a known witch to ask her to restore it to him. She told the afflicted man to climb a certain tree, and that he might take which he liked out of a nest in which there were several members. And when he tried to take out a big one, the witch said: You must not take that one; adding, because it belonged to a parish priest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

what, then, are we to think of those who kept a literal box of dicks and did not share it with us? is not a box of dicks a shared resource, nay, a fundamental right, a natural monopoly, a resource of the people rather than the property of one selfish soul? had I a box (or bag, or other container) of dicks, rest assured I would distribute their bounty far and wide, for the world has a right to the benefits thereof.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

the forbidden late work of karl marx, das boxofdicksen

ty nesamdoom!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

Manifisto posted:

what, then, are we to think of those who kept a literal box of dicks and did not share it with us? is not a box of dicks a shared resource, nay, a fundamental right, a natural monopoly, a resource of the people rather than the property of one selfish soul?

:hmmyes:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I welcome thee witches into mine britches.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a tired bluejay returns home from a long day of foraging and finds their nest filled with a pile of wriggling dicks... again

:cripes:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

a pile of wriggling dicks

do not mock my high school cover band

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Slithering Dickwitch

Escape From Noise

Hammer of the Witches...ifyaknowwaddImean. :pervert:

Sing Along

by Athanatos
i go to grab my replacement dick however i place it directly above my butt. the witch nods approvingly.

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

Sing Along posted:

i go to grab my replacement dick however i place it directly above my butt. the witch nods approvingly.

----------------

Escape From Noise

It's actually cool & good to have a detachable penis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQBPgJQhQHc

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

O dick, where is thy sting? O balls, where is thy victory?

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

O dick, where is thy sting?

i've been meaning to talk to my doctor about that :(

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
When a witch is about to die, according to informant (8) [of the Canadian community of ethnic Kashubs], she passes on her devil to a new witch, frequently a relative, thereby creating whole families of witches. One initiates another. It is not possible to become a witch simply by abjuring God, as was the case in Europe.

The method of implantation is a blow on the shoulder. It is usually delivered upon entering or leaving church, never inside during the service. Since the church is the center of communal activity, it provides the witch with easy access to her intended victim. The antidote to such a hex is an immediate answering blow on the shoulder of the witch, in hopes that the devil will return to its owner. On Sunday morning such doings provide a spectacle of unusual aggressiveness on the part of otherwise docile old ladies.

----------------

nut

mom said if i want to dance with the witches at the legion i have to maintain a 1 foot gap between our bodies but i can't figure out where i'm supposed to put my hands because of all the dicks

Heather Papps

hello friend

for years long now the witches of the local covens have desired my parts for their workings. my sinews, bones, blood and fat would be a bounty of untold power. thus i live on the run, ever hounded by the enchanting orbs, above and front, below and behind. their hair dances in the moonlight, skyclad riding wolves, they chase me.

i gird myself in iron, and sharpen my blade. i hide within the forest, live as the bear itself.

in time their cackles and howls grow faint. perhaps, i hope, i am safe.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Heather Papps posted:

for years long now the witches of the local covens have desired my parts for their workings. my sinews, bones, blood and fat would be a bounty of untold power. thus i live on the run, ever hounded by the enchanting orbs, above and front, below and behind. their hair dances in the moonlight, skyclad riding wolves, they chase me.

i gird myself in iron, and sharpen my blade. i hide within the forest, live as the bear itself.

in time their cackles and howls grow faint. perhaps, i hope, i am safe.

:orb:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

nut

me: evanora the dick soup is cold

evanora: it's dick gazpacho

me: ah

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

FluffieDuckie

nut posted:

mom said if i want to dance with the witches at the legion i have to maintain a 1 foot gap between our bodies but i can't figure out where i'm supposed to put my hands because of all the dicks

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

the unabonger

Manifisto posted:

what, then, are we to think of those who kept a literal box of dicks and did not share it with us? is not a box of dicks a shared resource, nay, a fundamental right, a natural monopoly, a resource of the people rather than the property of one selfish soul? had I a box (or bag, or other container) of dicks, rest assured I would distribute their bounty far and wide, for the world has a right to the benefits thereof.

dicktatorship of the proletariat.

pogi

i flunked out posted:

alnilam

i flunked out posted:

nut posted:

dick tater soup of the proletariat

ty manifisto

A Sometimes Food

nut posted:

you gotta find the balls first

A Sometimes Food

it's the gentlemanly way to start with the balls

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

lmao

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
A lover of hers went after another woman. With one word the witch transformed him into a beaver. Why a beaver? Because that animal in fear of captivity escapes its pursuers by biting off its own genitals, and she wanted the same fate to befall him likewise for having made love to this other woman.

----------------

A Sometimes Food

Bonaventure posted:

A lover of hers went after another woman. With one word the witch transformed him into a beaver. Why a beaver? Because that animal in fear of captivity escapes its pursuers by biting off its own genitals, and she wanted the same fate to befall him likewise for having made love to this other woman.

i knew a guy who did that once. cut his own nuts off and threw them at the cops to confuse and terrify them

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
did it work?

----------------

A Sometimes Food

Bonaventure posted:

did it work?

the cops loving bolted. it works guaranteed

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
Last time a buddy of mine was chased by the cops, he was able to lose them by ripping off his balls and throwing them down an alleyway.

It's all in how you use 'em.

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

alexandriao

my friend employs a detachable penis for that very reason. it was his second christmas wish after the tv

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Escape From Noise

alexandriao posted:

my friend employs a detachable penis for that very reason. it was his second christmas wish after the tv

Is your friend King Missile?

alexandriao

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Is your friend King Missile?

no he's queen icbm why

Escape From Noise

alexandriao posted:

no he's queen icbm why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

alexandriao

that was the joke 😅

Escape From Noise

alexandriao posted:

that was the joke 😅

Damnit

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
Karadzic says, "a witch has a kind of diabolic spirit within her which comes out of her during sleep, is transformed into a butterfly, a chicken or a turkey, and flies from house to house eating people, especially infants. Upon finding a sleeping person the witch strikes him with a twig on the left nipple, opens his chest, takes out and eats the heart. Afterwards, the chest grows together again. Some such victims die immediately. Others live on as long as was destined by the witch when she ate the heart."

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

nut posted: