Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

Holy poo poo. I've been registered on this godawful website since two thousand and loving five, 14 miserable years. And I don't think in that time I've ever posted a single thread in GBS. It's just simply not done, you know.

In the 14 years that I've been on this website, the internet has seeped into the real world and pervades every aspect of modern day life and human interaction. They're going to sell loving Pepe statues at Art Basel next year.

Nearly every single aspect of that proliferation of the internet into IRL has made the world, and also society, a worse, more harsh, and more depressing place to live. A What'sApp meme makes people genocide each other more, mass shootings themselves have become a sort of meme. The collapse of the American empire.

SomethingAwful has remained a p. chill bubble and also I've gotten a shitload of free Pokemon and perks from goons. do people still post on here and poo poo what the gently caress. where's lowtax. what's going on in fyad. whats the latest new irony forum

Truly, the internet makes you stupid

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Penis

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Your first thread and I first post "penis" in it, what ownage

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Truly, the internet makes you stupid

Some more than others, apparently

Also: penis

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Your av was drawn by a pedo bro

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Arrhythmia posted:

Your av was drawn by a pedo bro

Paging Chinatown cuz OP is getting dunked

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

i read da whole op and its v sweet

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

free hubcaps posted:

i read da whole op and its v sweet

Stop printing out and eating threads

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Imagine still having a Shmorky avatar in 2019.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Klurfed if you do klurfed if you don’t, now excuse me I’ve soiled my diappy and need to see dada

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Double post

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
i like it. a friend of mine bought me an account so i’d stop going on the bad sights. that was very nice of her.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

don’t listen to these chodes op, im here to answer your questions. ya people still post here, and poo poo too. lowtax is dead. fyad has reformed itself into a very chill, inclusive spot. the latest irony forum is qcs. HTH!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

free hubcaps posted:

don’t listen to these chodes op, im here to answer your questions. ya people still post here, and poo poo too. lowtax is dead. fyad has reformed itself into a very chill, inclusive spot. the latest irony forum is qcs. HTH!

you'll have to wait 6 hours for his questions

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Jose posted:

you'll have to wait 6 hours for his questions

you rascal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
You moron