Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

me, after reading this post *looks down at keyboard to see how close the 9 and o keys are to eachother*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

You can't take it with you, you know.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

PlaygroundPrimer
Dec 26, 2012

The Clowner
Apr 20, 2019

I see past the sham that is society, and I'm into some incredibly fucked up shit.

The Clowner
Apr 20, 2019

I see past the sham that is society, and I'm into some incredibly fucked up shit.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

IF I COULD BE ANY KIND OF FLOWER I'D BE A BIG ANGRY COCK

It 2oulr be funny if this was Barnacle freaking Jim and he said "can't even show my long face" and "living in this big wrecked hole all day". Haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Burger Hungry

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Keep on jammin'

When my cousin told me that she got final fantasy xii, that it was really really good, and that the first quest was to kill a tomato I thought "Ah, just like the time you got super mario 65" and I didn't believe that xii was a real game until much later

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Arrhythmia posted:

When my cousin told me that she got final fantasy xii, that it was really really good, and that the first quest was to kill a tomato I thought "Ah, just like the time you got super mario 65" and I didn't believe that xii was a real game until much later

lol

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol

«4 »