Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Len posted:

Ff8 should have got the remake instead

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Zurtilik posted:

I'm sad about the Stone Giant. Used by man's evil whims :(

There are multiple spots where you cannot advance if you don't talk to X or Y person even if it doesn't make a ton of sense for it to be that way.

There's someone shortly after the stone giant who's in a different spot in his house every time you need to talk to him, I didn't realize this as a kid and wasted so many hours

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

squall is actually just angry because rinoa is referring to her mom in the past tense.

lmao

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Martman posted:

well, gently caress it, I finally got the translation patch sorted out and I'm starting it. ty imps

great choice, enjoy