Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

My main takeaway from listening to geoff knigtly and his pipette voiced noodle armed pal Linus tech tips featuring the oled and theyre canadian indie dev pals is that it should be legal to call canadians racial slurs on sa and well gamers i'd like to propose maple ni[that stock YOU noise with the wood clap from animes love that noise]

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My main takeaway from listening to geoff knigtly and his pipette voiced noodle armed pal Linus tech tips featuring the oled and theyre canadian indie dev pals is that it should be legal to call canadians racial slurs on sa and well gamers i'd like to propose maple ni[that stock YOU noise with the wood clap from animes love that noise]

Lmao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Oh boy oh boy a revisionist western with motherfucking KOOTHOOLOO. And the indie deoties at devolver developing? This is going to be amazeballs.

Yeah unironically.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tao of lmao posted:

Yeah unironically.

:gun: :deaththreat:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Did death stranding win anything?

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

tao of lmao posted:

Did death stranding win anything?

Best studio, soundtrack, and Mads won best acting.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Ruffini posted:

Best sound

& best direction

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
So happy for my boy, Mads.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Seems weird putting voice actors against the kind of performance capture in DS. Comparatively the DS work is way more impressive.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

RE2 was robbed.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:gun: :deaththreat:

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Reggie was a boring lout this year. Maybe every year. And maybe it’s time to cancel his wop rear end.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

Reggie was a boring lout this year. Maybe every year. And maybe it’s time to cancel his wop rear end.

reggie was honoring indie games and gaming as a whole, sorry if you wanted more time with the nutcracker guy

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
It was so weird seeing Norman Reedus up on stage being super social when I just watched him for 50 hours mostly giving out disgruntled grunts.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alex "Goldenboy" Mendez got robbed. I'm not happy about it at all.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
reggie: Tonight we honor
me & all my friends: Ok Boomer [instantly the living room is consumed in a roar of laughter. we’re destroying his old rear end. skyler and lucas and asher and other friends w/ zoomer names are all acting out the spongebob meme pose, the one with the alternating capital letters, and its glorious

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

me & all my friends: Ok Boomer [instantly the living room is consumed in a roar of laughter. we’re destroying his old rear end. skyler and lucas and asher and other friends w/ zoomer names are all acting out the spongebob meme pose, the one with the alternating capital letters, and its glorious

this

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

:negative:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Haha!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

HolePisser1982 posted: