Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Rooting for a certain store for Most Free Games Given Away For No Charge.

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Awesome Awards of Game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

setting a place at the table for Geoff

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

spb posted:

Marty Sandwich

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Drew Curtis’ FARK Alliance

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ATTN Lyle: Another epic Gears spinoff game from based Phil Spencer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

You gotta give it up to Fortnite though.

*Nods*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm going to see Green Day with Weezer and Fallout Boy next year lmfao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Congratulations based Kojima-san.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hell, if it's not Death Stranding then it might as well be Sekiro

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance brings multiplayer co-op action to new life with all the structures and rules of D&D that you've grown up loving.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

My main takeaway from listening to geoff knigtly and his pipette voiced noodle armed pal Linus tech tips featuring the oled and theyre canadian indie dev pals is that it should be legal to call canadians racial slurs on sa and well gamers i'd like to propose maple ni[that stock YOU noise with the wood clap from animes love that noise]

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

reggie: Tonight we honor
me & all my friends: Ok Boomer [instantly the living room is consumed in a roar of laughter. we’re destroying his old rear end. skyler and lucas and asher and other friends w/ zoomer names are all acting out the spongebob meme pose, the one with the alternating capital letters, and its glorious