Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
prayin for a glimpse of that elden ring.. or at the very least, a dark fantasy reimagining of the schick hydrobot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

extremebuff posted:

hoipe. i hope sekiro gets some recognition, its my goty, but theres a lot of good options

if it gets snubbed for ape of the year im definitely cutting off my own head and doing that massive shriek move with it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Game Of The Year
Borderlands 3

Best Action Game
Borderlands 3

Best Action/Adventure Game
Borderlands 3

Best RPG
Borderlands 3

Best Fighting Game
uhhhhhhhhh.... oh uh Mortal Kombat 11

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
setting a place at the table for Geoff

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
ive been torturously denied a place to say this for the past couple days and its killing me: ive had some coffee, and a couple farts that smell like poop lol. well, god bless

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

spb posted:

stay safe

haha I’m gonna live forever!

[slightly softer echo] haha Im gonna live forever

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
just thinking.... when the tiny tina voice kicks in to announce the start, its gonna be so epic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxAihuiYxuU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
catching up on this due to a buddy wanting to get some cod in. awesome seeing the new fail rear end characters gearbox will bring us in Godfall. just a little sweet taste for now, but you know the memes will fuckin flow

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
zaddy!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
awesome trailers from our homies at facebook and google gaming this year. cant wait to play those godly games... AVAILABLE NOW??

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
heroes of dragalia lost is loving ownage!! *coin clinking sfx and moans coming out of my iphone way too loud* ththank you geoff!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
holiday 2020, im bringing home the girthiest xbox yet

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

My main takeaway from listening to geoff knigtly and his pipette voiced noodle armed pal Linus tech tips featuring the oled and theyre canadian indie dev pals is that it should be legal to call canadians racial slurs on sa and well gamers i'd like to propose maple ni[that stock YOU noise with the wood clap from animes love that noise]

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Ruffini posted:

Best sound

& best direction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
reggie: Tonight we honor
me & all my friends: Ok Boomer [instantly the living room is consumed in a roar of laughter. we’re destroying his old rear end. skyler and lucas and asher and other friends w/ zoomer names are all acting out the spongebob meme pose, the one with the alternating capital letters, and its glorious