Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk in Space
Dec 1, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

Ad Astra had a Space Monkey. so better.

Replacement for Alex found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk in Space
Dec 1, 2009
Elon Musk should give Greg Bryk a free ride home.

Drunk in Space
Dec 1, 2009
The Ring Builders dug too deep, I guess.

Time to call Doomguy.

Drunk in Space
Dec 1, 2009
Are there any good ongoing or upcoming space shows to watch after this? I'm not really a fan of modern Trek (Picard was terrible and Discovery is poor-mediocre), but it doesn't seem like there are that many other sci-fi shows set mostly in space. I know B5 is getting a remake, but what else is there to look out for?

Drunk in Space
Dec 1, 2009

Grand Fromage posted:

For All Mankind is good. Lower Decks is the good new Trek.

Yeah, I've seen FAM. It's a great show, but it's still mostly Earth/Moon-bound (although maybe that'll change going into the next season as they get more and more advanced).

I tried Lower Decks, but animated comedy just really isn't my thing anymore, and it didn't click with me at all. It was cool to see a proper post-DS9 design, though.