Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Phenotype posted:

Has Burn Gorman ever not played an rear end in a top hat?

He was a good guy in both Pacific Rim films.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

The Luna Station reveal was cool because that’s absolutely what a lunar colony city would look like.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

ONLY CRAB JUICE

AND KHAV KHALASH

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I just finished programming the new Chromecast with Google TV and am prepared to watch this show in 4K from here on out.

My body is ready.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

etalian posted:

They should bring back Adam Jensen's voice actor back for a cameo just for the prison riot episode.

It's also not due to chemical more like people end up in that prison due to having military grade combat mods.

He's just gonna use his Cyberpunk 2077 mods to glitch through 5 walls whilst T-posing.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

pik_d posted:

How many more hours?

55 hours

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I shouted YEAH at 1 AM due to the snap German suplex down the elevator shaft. What a brutal death.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Still no Roger Cross on this show smdh

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Drums (Not Flats)

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/TalKopan/status/1348732625943474176

Protomolecule incoming.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

The strongest handshake I ever got was from Jimmy Doohan, circa 2000. It was at a Star Trek convention in metro Detroit and he had been signing autographs and shaking hands all day and the dude complimented me on a firm handshake, saying something along the lines of "that's a strong handshake you've got there" and something about how everybody's been giving him lame handshakes all day because they're starstruck.

Made my whole drat day.

Y'know who else has a hell of a handshake? Karl Urban.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Met him in 2015 at the Phoenix Comicon when he was dating Katee Sackhoff, who was also there at his autograph booth. Both are very cool, friendly people. Got him to sign my MegaCity One Book of Law.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Inspector 34 posted:

Shipping Katee Sackhoff and Karl Urban was something I never would have thought of and now I'm disappointed you make it sound like it's over.

Alas, the internet tells me they were a couple between 2014-2018.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Man, I thought for sure that Erich was going to get domed by a sniper while they were hugging the walls, trying to get back down to the basement. “This dude is a minor character who has a pretty bad limp and they’re surrounded by gunmen. There’s no way he makes it to the shuttle in one piece, right? Right?”.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Replace James Corden with Jared Harris on the Late Late Show for an instant ratings bonanza.

Jared Harris in character as Anderson Dawes as he berates the vain inner celebrity guests (to their faces) for promoting their irrelevant film projects and TV shows.

Also, Ashford is the band leader with Drummer on drums.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Bezos is gonna troll the poo poo out of us by having the gatebuilders wipe out the Sol System 5 minutes into the next episode, and then 95% of episode 5 is just shots of space, and all of episode 6 is cancelled.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I, too, would like to see one of the ring gates lead to the Red Room.

All the garmonbozia the solar system could ever want!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

God, i’d love something new from the Stargate franchise.

I saw this on YouTube a few weeks ago and think such a reboot or remake could be rad in the right hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doMkPq0KuM8