Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iv46vi
Apr 2, 2010
Daario recast actor probably has lots of free time these days and people already used to him showing up half way through.

Or have Scott Bakula quantum leap into Alex. He's pretty good in sci fi.

iv46vi fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jul 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iv46vi
Apr 2, 2010

Alchenar posted:

All this analysis of the BSG finale and nobody's going to touch 'we will interbreed with native cavemen'?

Stupid sexy cavemen.

iv46vi
Apr 2, 2010

Strom Cuzewon posted:

I find it really frustrating that Harris seems to be getting loads of great interviews and pieces, and they always talk about his amazing roles in Mad Men and Chernobyl. But never, not once, have I seen them mention Anderson loving Dawes.

They are rebooting Babylon 5 nowadays, so hopefully they’ll have enough sense to hire him as Londo or G’Kar. I’ll also accept Delen.

iv46vi
Apr 2, 2010
You have to wear ten pieces of flair.

iv46vi
Apr 2, 2010

The Little Kielbasa posted:

A clear hint that she'll betray the belters after the finale. It's her way.

Fortunately, the resurrection dogs will bring back the one true queen of the galaxy to save them.

It might be goon face blindness or it might be the way she acts, but she always looks to me like Veronica Mars who’s gotten a little too much into crossfit(tm).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iv46vi
Apr 2, 2010
This could be just a ring entity thing. They disappear things at random.