Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Shiny Pants
Nov 12, 2012

Super Slash posted:

Aww man, although I did enjoy the season and don't want to poo poo it too much it didn't feel as good as the others with things dragging out.

- For starters it felt a little too b-movie with the killer space slugs and alien eyeball bacteria
- The UN General resigning after the failed mission, come the gently caress on it was your option and you didn't advise against it. And I'm sure the last people in charge sacrificed a shitload more than 12 marines
- Amos jobbing real hard, I know he just walked out the bar but getting beat up like a wet paper bag then jailed didn't sit right. Also getting fingers blown off and conveniently there is "Regeneration Gel"

I am watching season 1 again and they specifically mention the gel. It's in the first 5 -10 minutes of the first episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Shiny Pants
Nov 12, 2012

SpookyLizard posted:

Don't remember when, but amos does give him poo poo for not securing his coffee at some point.

First season, I am watching the whole show again. It is just loving nuts how much tension there is and how much stuff is happening in a season. Season 2 especially.