Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.
Only just now got caught up on the most recent season - remember the Cas Anvar stuff breaking before it aired and kept waiting and waiting for them to kill him off. It had a definite "Poochy died on the way back to his home planet" vibe. I really liked the character but reading up on all those allegations, holy hell that dude is radioactive bad and he absolutely needed to go.

Overall really good although I'm sure the thread made hay with Clarissa Mao going beastmode. I get that it'd be a difficult thing to film but I lol'd IRL, looked like something from a bad WB TV series from the 90s or something, felt really out of place.

As a book-reader, interested to see what gets put into S6 if that's going to be the last season (for now?).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.

swickles posted:

The Good Place series finale, an absolute gem of a masterpiece and as perfect a series finale can be, is tough to beat.

The original Futurama ending (Season 4) is the GOAT IMO, but I'd put the Good Place up there.