Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I finally finished season 5 so I can now look in this thread and I've been dying to post that in my head this is the theme song for The Rocinante and should be played when its flying around:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1gqZRHLnVU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
oops wrong thread,

Amos is my fav though

UFOTacoMan fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Mar 30, 2021

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I wasn't reading this thread when Alex/Cas Anvar got cancelled.
I was legit bummed when he died in the show and even more bummed when I found out how Cas Anvar was treating the lady folk in real life.
Just a real bummer all around.
Did they kill him off on the show because of his behavior or was that written before it was known he was a sex pest?