Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

I think we would all like to make a little extra money for Christmas and Hanukkah and I don't think there's going to be any better way to do that than the famously profitable field of horses. We're going to need a couple thousand dollars but we should make that back pretty quickly in race winnings and what not. We should be planning on purchasing a horse who's fast and good at racing. A lot of people forget to look for that and that's why they lose money on horses. With a little goon know-how and other people's money I think we could have a Triple crown winner on our hands by next year.-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A horse kicked me in the head when i was 4 years old which is why i am the way i am i find this very problematic

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Sid Vicious posted:

A horse kicked me in the head when i was 4 years old which is why i am the way i am i find this very problematic

We're going to be charging 100 a pop for kicking-in-the-head services so I'm appalled you got a service like that for free.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

can we get a cow instead im thirsty

is horse milk a thing???

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

We're going to be charging 100 a pop for kicking-in-the-head services so I'm appalled you got a service like that for free.

And now the Canadian government pays me for my dumb brains every month it's win win

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

numberoneposter posted:

can we get a cow instead im thirsty

I disagree. We should get the milk for free instead.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

We're gonna need to (rather quickly) hash out the details of how we're going to fund and acquire and race a horse if the goal is more money in our pockets for Christmas. I'm not saying it can't be done in 13 days but we need to hustle.

First thing we need is a jockey, who's short? Come forward goon manlets. It can't be me I'm 6'2 :smug:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

We're gonna need to (rather quickly) hash out the details of how we're going to fund and acquire and race a horse if the goal is more money in our pockets for Christmas. I'm not saying it can't be done in 13 days but we need to hustle.

First thing we need is a jockey, who's short? Come forward goon manlets. It can't be me I'm 6'2 :smug:

I was thinking we would just cut off someones shins like in King of the Hill

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

we should work on a name

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'm not investing in anything that suffers death via ant thoughts.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

numberoneposter posted:

we should work on a name

Where's the Ring

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

we definitely need HORSE ARMOR :black101:

Spare-Ohs
Mar 30, 2011

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Any small child can be strapped into a horse. It's a dream come true, they love it.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

We're gonna need to source the tiniest goon we can find to ride the horse.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

cut off the thighs and reattach the shins, dingus, thighs are heavier

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Does anyone know if the racing commission allows centaurs? I just don't want the extra labor cost of a jockey.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Gonna guess no on centaurs, if they were legal everyone would be using them already.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Sid Vicious posted:

And now the Canadian government pays me for my dumb brains every month it's win win

MY TAXES!

Necros posted:

We're gonna need to source the tiniest goon we can find to ride the horse.

*raises paw*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
help i swallowed a fly, a spider, a bird, a cat, a dog, and a cow, but my problems are doing nothing but compounding! i need something more!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

MakaVillian posted:

MY TAXES!

*raises paw*

Your taxes pay my. Rent and i thsnk. You for it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

whatever you do dont look at its mouth

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
We should first buy an island to keep the horse on.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Let's buy a boat instead.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

my dog died im sad posted:

Let's buy a boat instead.

I don't think we're ready for that level of profitability

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

horses float any ways

big lungsacks

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

We'll need to tap into TCC's vast knowledge of undetectable cutting edge designer stimulants if we're going to have any hope of winning the triple crown

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

If we're going to start a side hustle it should be a restaurant so that we have a fall-back if the horse dies

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
We're buying a bar!

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
There are still wild horses in the midwest. We should capture a horse instead of paying for something you can get for free.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

if you own a horse you are allowed to let it piss and poo poo anywhere it wants and you dont have to clean it up

i know this from seeing horses on the trails around here pooping and making GBS threads all over the place

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Schweinhund posted:

There are still wild horses in the midwest. We should capture a horse instead of paying for something you can get for free.

I live in Kentucky and if you drive around you'll see horse farms just leave horses on the side of the road for trash pick-up. My friend says they usually have bedbugs though

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
We can keep it out back behind Shamino's coffee shop.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

horses float any ways

big lungsacks

A boat you have to feed.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Schweinhund posted:

Thoroughbred racehorses, by definition, are inbred from a closed gene pool that has had no new input since the 1800s when some assholes who didn't understand biology decided that the horse was finished. Unfortunately this is very easy to test for.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

We could save a good 50% off if we just get a zebra and paint it one color. 100% if my friend at the zoo remembers to "forget" to lock the gate.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Let's get into a Quiznos franchise!

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I actually like Quiznos and I'm sad it's doing badly and becoming increasingly hard to find. A large traditional on wheat with double meat/cheese rules. I particularly like what the black olives bring to the table.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I thought it was almost all gone. Didn't people go to jail over how exploitative their franchise model was? Maybe I'm misremembering.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

numberoneposter posted:

we should work on a name

Goverhorse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nah Quiznos is still a thing but barely and there isn't one anywhere near me it sucks.