Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Brutalism rules, bridges drool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

Well-deserved DMCV!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

It's cool they're making a new Dark Alliance but that trailer was uh.. something else.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Geoff Keighley looks like he's been hitting the gym.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

It's cool that Gris won something (although it should have been for art direction), it's a very beautiful game that more people should play.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

haveblue posted:

This is the worst gaming ad since the ouya living room barf ocean

Last I checked the original Stadia ad is one of the most disliked videos on Youtube.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

How many MTG games are there.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I'm glad the flute guy keeps getting work. May this game be delayed forever and ever.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I'll probably play Gears X-COM if it's on Gamepass.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Funky Valentine posted:

hosed up that you can't play as Dolly Parton in the game called 9 to 5.

I hope she sues for trademark claims and the developers have to rename their game to "Dolly Parton's 9 to 5."

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Matthew Porretta should have won this year, he was DYNAMITE!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Relax Or DIE posted:

for the briefest moment i thought the roman touching a mystical doodad was gonna be an eternal darkness reboot

Imagine my disappointment.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

IXCE posted:

Holy crap I forgot all about Hey Ash. What has she been up to?

She won an Emmy for Adventure Time and is the voice of Aloy frpm Horizon Zero Dawn, Chloe from Life is Strange, and a ton of other stuff.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

haveblue posted:

No, everyone is standing in the right place and not warping around or spontaneously dying

It looks merely bad instead of remarkably bad.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Control won something, DMCV won something, Gris won something, Disco Elysium got the most awards which I haven't played but that was cool, and Death Stranding didn't sweep everything as I feared. All in all not too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

That was like 80% total white noise

Yeah and the awards show had a lot of filler too!