Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

video gam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

is playstation 5 the one that goes in my brain?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

xbox sex

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I want Outer Wilds to win best indie game because it's probably the most mind blowing, memorable game i've played in 20 years but an untitled goose will run on stage and steal the award

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

did anyone play any good games this year? I did :)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Macaluso posted:

I hope Linus dies

energetic tiny canadian man actually owns legitimately

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

(my rear end)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

does this award show have rumble support so i can put it on my balls every time WORLD PREMIERE comes on screen?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

god I love this chick

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

she is such a dork and needs to be protected she's probably never said a swear in her life

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Control is one of the best games i've played this gen but I was smart and played it on PC

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

excuse me where the gently caress is sam lake.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

fortnite default player for Smash

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I said come in! posted:

Control is really good.

confirmed

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I think I lost my virginity watching that trailer everyons :)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

EA should do a world premiere announcement of bioware's closure

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I spent more money than I care to disclose on my first new gaming PC in 8 years last month for doom eternal and then they delayed it the week i ordered everything lmao

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

SeXReX posted:

never ever buy a pc to get ready for a game how have people still been making this mistake since the 90s

listen pal,

the first game i played was Control and you tell me that isn't an absolute win for me and my decisions

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

jesus christ everyone who worked on cyberpunk is unbelievably sexy

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Rage 2 looks pretty enough even if the game sucks

maybe that'll hold you over

the first games i wanted to play on ir are Control and Resident Evil 2

i Mean I 'm making a joke but hopefully I dont sound like i'm bitching cause it's not lik eI have to take the PC back before DOomE comes out to gently caress me (gently caress in the positive sense that is)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

SeXReX posted:

I also immediately played control upon upgrading my desktop but that's the second part of how that story always goes "that got delayed/canceled/sucked so I played better/different game instead"

Control was so my poo poo it's not even funny even if I found the ending somewhat unsatsifying but at least we have a free dlc to play tonight :-]

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Control is definitely a very pretty game so you'll get your money's worth out of it

I beat it on Sunday :!! it ruled and i'm looking forward to more adventures with my friends jesse and emily pope

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

DMC5 should win this but it's not going to

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

beep by grandpa posted:

DMC5 should win this but it's not going to

nvm

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

the only 3 games I beat this year were

Devil My Cry 5
The Outer Wilds (not the obsidian game)
Control

and p much all of them are candidates for game of the generation

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

bushisms.txt posted:

Astral chain robbed

Astral Chain good but didn't have as much going for its gameplay as DMC5 which was just downright obscene with how much love and care was poured into it

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I didn't finish astral chain cause I thought it was too long tbh. every mission took me like 2-3 hours long and I think I got burnt out around misssion 8???

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Mulva posted:

Outer Wilds is super rad, yeah, and it's a drat shame that Outer Worlds stole so much of it's thunder.

literally one of the best games i have ever played in my whole life

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

this bit is awful but keighley's timing with this video is pretty great I gotta hand it to him

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

watch them follow this poo poo up with like bloodborne 2 or the new smash char

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

again, as much as this bit sucks, keighley's timing on the back and forths was impeccable and i was really impressed

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

reggie's gonna ride in on a warthog and announce master chief for smash

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm still shook from seeing Linus in a suit and lowering his voice to sound less pubescent

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Squiddycat posted:

i'm glad reggie is about to announce mother 3 in ten minutes

if he announces mother 3 he'll angrily ask if we're happy now and never be seen again

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I love linus and I think they actually made his voice less high pitched

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

that was legit heartwarming but i am generally less cynical than most peopl eon the internet

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

beaker got medically cleared to work again and the dr got his license reinstated???????? :love:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I hope it's a dating sim

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

ownss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

was concrete genie good? I love its look but i haven't touched my ps4 at all this year