Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

daaaaaaad can I get some candy, I swear I didn't ask mom before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Luvcow posted:

i'm putting my foot down. ok everyone i'm heading to the store for a pack of smokes. i'll see you later...

me irl

google THIS

ButtTheShitmanFart posted

Poise
Can we make the the BTSMF "Gross Dude" Memorial thread?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I wonder if BTSMF has opinions on the TBell potatoes. They're pretty good imo, especially considering they're of the Bell.

Detective No. 27

BTMSF thinks outside the bun.

sb hermit

Detective No. 27 posted:

:rimshot:

ButtTheShitmanFart

The worst that is, the worst that was, and the worst that ever will be.

Detective No. 27 posted:

Yeah but I can never get you to do it.

Detective No. 27

wearing a lampshade

Has ButtTheShitmanFart posted itt yet?

Gramps

albany academy posted:

Has ButtTheShitmanFart posted itt yet?

Uhhh look up homey

ButtTheShitmanFart posted:

Stoner Sloth

ButtTheShitmanFart posted:

did you know that BYOB has a forums travelling spaceship? https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918699 just in case you felt like posting there

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

wearing a lampshade

Gramps posted:

Uhhh look up homey

I just see a ceiling fan.

take the moon

by sebmojo
just wanted to have a post on the same page as a BTSF post, dont mind me. thx 4 reading

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

take the moon posted:

just wanted to have a post on the same page as a BTSF post, dont mind me. thx 4 reading

:same:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

take the moon posted:

p sure this makes us internet famous by association

Goons Are Gifts

If we can motivate butttheshitmanfart, world champion of wrestling, to post in the spaceship thread, we definitely have to go back to fight Island to show everyone that we didn't lie when we all sang prayers of those insane take downs

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO

Prof. Crocodile posted:

grindcore megiddo alt account spotted

It's been a few days at least...

google THIS

It's hard to believe the ButtTheShitmanFart saga started exactly 69 years ago today on 9/11/4/20/12/12/19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

It's hard to believe the ButtTheShitmanFart saga started exactly 69 years ago today on 9/11/4/20/12/12/19

:eyepop: