Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Wow I can't believe your brother would do that to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
The burning is probably un-neutralized stomach acid. Sorry OP, but you're literally digesting your own butthole. Try shoving some TUMS up your rear end.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

i love metamucil. i've been using it since i was a kid. it owns.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

In the case of spicy b-hole-itis I like to hold my rear end open directly towards the brisk winter wind, sometimes even fart a big RIIIIICOOOOLLLLLAAAAAAA sounding fart.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Hire someone to soothe it with their tongue.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I had thai food on Friday let me tell you about a spicy butthole.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Put it back up there, fight fire with fire.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Oh applewhite you are always having hyjinks

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

bird with big dick posted:

what if my dooks are too soft and I'd like them to be a little harder, is there some sort of anti-metamucil? Should I drink less water?

Try opiates.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
laughin real hard at the idea of getting a spicy butthole from chili flakes just lol

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
I got a (jalapeno?) summer sausage type thing I thought this year but maybe last year, anyway a few weeks ago I had some wheat thins and remembered the sausage and thought it could make wheat thin crackers less boring. The exp date said march 2019 and I thought "that cant be right" and ate it anyway, but it was right. Within 5 hours I was dying at both ends. Exhausting. But I survived. Thanks for letting me share this story unprompted, I hope your pain passes soon like the red pepper flakes in your intestines/feces.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The only thing that can counter a bad butthole with the spicy is a good butthole with the spicy

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Dec 15, 2019

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Milk counteracts burning from curry, so get a can of whipped cream and spray it right up your bunghole.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Rub cooling menthol on your butt hole for a cooling treat

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I've tried the insoluble fiber and I just can't get it down but I'm having improved poops with soluble fiber

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Chinatown posted:

laughin real hard at the idea of getting a spicy butthole from chili flakes just lol

Seriously, I don’t get ring sting from anything milder than ghost pepper sauces these days.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Applewhite posted:

Whoo boy that Jalapeno ice cream is kicking in. Jiminy Crickets!

Sorry about your butthole OP but I wanted to say I hope you bring “Jiminy Crickets” back as an expletive. It’s sorely underused.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Toughen up your butthole by punching it repeatedly.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Oh hey doesn’t citrus also counteract this? Margarita enema OP, stat.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

squirrelzipper posted:

Sorry about your butthole OP but I wanted to say I hope you bring “Jiminy Crickets” back as an expletive. It’s sorely underused.

I also say "jeepers!" IRL.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Do a ranch dressing enema. It's basically the opposite of eating spicy flakes so it will cancel that right out.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

numberoneposter posted:

I had thai food on Friday let me tell you about a spicy butthole.

I got "spicy" heat level yellow curry on friday from my local really good thai place and while delicious, this weekend has been an adventure lol

My favorite ramen shop does a spicy miso ramen I always order "super hot" because it tastes amazing that way, but oh my god the aftermath. RIP my bowels (literally and figuratively)

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

*sniiiiffs*

Checks out

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Thanks OP for reminding of this cartoon and for giving me a chance to post it again.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Jeffrey Dahmer fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Dec 15, 2019

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Chinatown posted:

Sometimes you can eat a bowl of super hot black vindaloo with no ill effects. Sometimes you get the spicy butthole from some chili flakes. The spicy butthole is a whimsical thing.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
To me, the most truly blessed experience is eating a pile of spicy firey stuff thinking "I'm going to pay dearly for this" but when that time comes there is NO BURN, perplexing and amazing like all miracles

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If you want your belly to get bloated and fart a lot I suggest metamucil. Your poo poo will be like squid.

So much for eating like a victim of health foods, too much. Because the seeds come out the same it going in.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dell_Zincht posted:

You can get hemorrhoids at any age dude

Yup, first time I ever had rhoids was in 7th grade after carrying the bass drum in the local Christmas parade, thought I just had hella rear end sweat but I was in that Sears bathroom wiping blood from my crack for at least 10 minutes yo.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
Shove a popsicle up yo butt

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
OP I cant go any spicier than a piece of celery, youre a maniac!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Do it ironically posted:

OP I cant go any spicier than a piece of celery, youre a maniac!

I can’t help myself. Spicy foods are just too tempting!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I had two packets of Fire sauce with my seven layer burrito and I’ve been making GBS threads uncontrollably for 6 hours and my anus is on fire and I’ve already called in sick to work tomorrow.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The Dregs posted:

Sometimes you can eat a bowl of super hot black vindaloo with no ill effects. Sometimes you get the spicy butthole from some chili flakes. The spicy butthole is a whimsical thing.

Spicy curry almost never (if ever) gives me the spicy butthole. Regular ol' chili flakes do it for me almost every time. It's weird.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I think spicy butthole is good, it is a true representation of the effervescence of the human experience

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's because the chili flakes don't digest and stick.

I have impaired breathing in my right lung from when some when down the wrong pipe and stuck their for most of the week before I finally horked them out on a pat of lung butter, that was ~20 years ago.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Brute Hole Force posted:

It's because the chili flakes don't digest and stick.

I have impaired breathing in my right lung from when some when down the wrong pipe and stuck their for most of the week before I finally horked them out on a pat of lung butter, that was ~20 years ago.

Yowza wowza!

Glad you told me this before I lit up this hand-rolled chili flake cigarette I was about to smoke.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Man nothing is worse than the post eating gurgles that seem to occur below your belly button. Their gurgles tell of the toilet wars to come...

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Habanero seems to maintain its burning power nearly unchecked from mouth to butthole. Other peppers seem to dissipate as they digest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

They say a Squatty Potty is good for preventing hemorrhoids, but I say gently caress that. I'm not putting some little step stool in the bathroom like I'm a toddler that can't reach the bowl. I just sit on the throne and pull my knees into my chest like I'm doing a cannonball and let my stool gently glide out like God intended.

Well, that's my poop story. Thanks for listening and God bless.