Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's a toto unit with a bio bidet bb-1000 on it

:themoreyouknowaboutwhatotherpostersbuttssiton:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
my office toilet has an extremely powerful jet flush. even my mightiest poops stand no chance.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

my office toilet has an extremely powerful jet flush. even my mightiest poops stand no chance.

Same in my office. The one in the middle stall is so powerful that there’s some splash back and if you forget you get a nice Poseidon’s kiss

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Mozi posted:

it's a toto unit with a bio bidet bb-1000 on it

:themoreyouknowaboutwhatotherpostersbuttssiton:
did you have to put in an outlet?

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

1redflag posted:

This is my toilet. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My toilet is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my toilet is useless. Without my toilet, I am useless. I must fire into my toilet true. I must poop straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must poop him before he poops me. I will ...

This was some funny poo poo

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

TenementFunster posted:

did you have to put in an outlet?

i was fortunate to have one in reach already but yeah one is necessary (gfci of course)

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
dump bump for the smug pandemic bidet crew

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Tastes better than yours

naem
May 29, 2011

naem posted:

I poop in there

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

I'm guessing it's from the 60's or 70's and it's pretty good! Sometimes the flapper gets stuck but no one's perfect.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I bought a poo poo-colored toilet so I never have to clean it.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
OP is literally dead

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I've been stuck away from home for two months now so I couldn't tell you what make it is but it's got a button flush that gets stuck sometimes and a piece of poo poo plastic seat that keeps coming loose and there's barely any space in my tiny rear end bathroom so my knees are almost touching the wall in front of me when I'm sitting on it but at least I have a bidet hose.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Here's my shitter OP. I hope this helps your thread.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Also even after nearly two years living in that place I somehow haven't learned that the lid isn't a slow-close so maybe half the time after I take my bleary eyed morning poo poo I startle the hell out of myself by dropping it and letting it go Thunk

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
We have two toilets. The upstairs toilet is a long oval, with a plastic lid. It's a top tank flush, with a short flush for pee and long flush for poop. The downstairs toilet is also a long oval, but has a standard porcelain seat. It has a standard handle with a high pressure flush. Our cat likes to hang out in when yuo're dooking in the downstairs (because her cat box is in that room) and she flips out when you flush because it;s so loud.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
It doesnt refill now unless I tap some random part in the tank after each flush so I just leave the lid off and everyone hates it, except for me

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug

Wifi Toilet posted:

Dude, get some TP in there. Gross.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Number_6 posted:

THere's a shortage haven't you heard?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Number_6 posted:

Yeah, when the kleenex run out.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I greet my toilet every day with a friendly “Good morning, toilet! Fancy some turds?”

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Number_6 posted:

I just took a dump and used the last of it, that's why the water's still swirling. You're welcome that I waited to snap the pic.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Wifi Toilet posted:

I rate it 1/5 flushes, I don't believe it has WiFi at all.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well op, you’re mother and I are in a very loving and caring relationship, and when two people love each other sometimes one of them declares “I want to eat all of your poo poo!”, so I typically wake her up in the morning with a mouth speculum and hover the “dangling participle” of my pungent, sweet dreams over her until her eyes crust open, then I drop my wooly mammoth pile directly down her throat while she mouths it down like a hungry python. If she catches me on the toilet I will hear about it all week with her liberal abortionist bullshit “oh Uncle Sam called he wants his chocolate soufflé, why don’t you go gently caress him” or “I bet toilet seats as cold as your sewer wife!”. And then we have weird sweaty sex for a few hours to make up, like face to face mashed into each other, no kissing, breathing in each other’s mouths, sitting Indian style, light penetration, farting almost continuously, until she declares “I am your toilet honey, it’s me, the backyard is for pee, I am for poop, reject your porcelain deity and come into the light with me, I can see the future when I eat your make”.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Wifi Toilet posted:

Truly an enchanting isle of hwite marble

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
The lever broke on mine yesterday, so I'm visiting Home Depot for a replacement. What a timely thread.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
MY BATHROOM IS GREEN I PISS AND poo poo INTO A HOLE IN THE FLOOR I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

The lever broke on mine yesterday, so I'm visiting Home Depot for a replacement. What a timely thread.

I doubt you can just buy the lever. According to a plumber I once quizzed, dunny manufacturers are big on planned obsolescence. Let us know how you fare.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

BigBadSteve posted:

I doubt you can just buy the lever. According to a plumber I once quizzed, dunny manufacturers are big on planned obsolescence. Let us know how you fare.

There were.like twelve toilet leavers at home depot to choose, so I picked the prettiest one for $12 and brought it home. My flushes now ring true.

Oddly the real story was how my car battery finally gave up the ghost, and how one of my terminals need replacing due to years of corrosion. More adventures, tomorrow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

I probably owe it a lot of apologies.