Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Like most people, I stopped watching CSI um... before warrick died, but I heard about it. apparently he died in Grissom's arms, which I didn't know until checking wikipedia, which sounds pretty gay to me but you're the boss.

However, apparently grissom married sara?? the like dark-haired one? I thought the reason they had a woman 2/3 his age is so he could be with her instead of the one like half his age? you know the uhhhh blondish redhead lady?

Isn't it straight up gross that he married Sara?

Did CSI go the way of House and just start having completely insane bullshit happen? does Warrick come back as a ghost?

I know they started making episodes about dumb fetishes all the time but I think this happened before that, or after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cock Suckin Infidel

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Cock Suckin Infidel

grissom?

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Looks like we've got...

*puts on sunglasses*

...a bad thread.

*The Who scream*

YYYEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Looks like we've got...

*puts on sunglasses*

...a bad thread.

*The Who scream*

YYYEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

why would i make a good thread

Flimf
Sep 3, 2006

honestly op, i stopped watching when holly gribbs died

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I have never seen this show but I looked it up on wikipedia and he's 15 years older than her so no it's not gross.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Pick posted:

Like most people, I stopped watching CSI um... before warrick died, but I heard about it. apparently he died in Grissom's arms, which I didn't know until checking wikipedia, which sounds pretty gay to me but you're the boss.

The rule in 2019 is it's only gay if you exchange xmas gifts and only if they're thoughtful gifts, gift cards are still straight so is booze and weed

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

blatman posted:

The rule in 2019 is it's only gay if you exchange xmas gifts and only if they're thoughtful gifts, gift cards are still straight so is booze and weed

Oh

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
It's been so long since I've seen CSI. I get the Miami characters mixed up with the other show and am having trouble remembering who she is.
It's pretty crazy to hear it's still on.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Really cool

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

GBS 2020

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I stopped watching prior to watching, ever. But thanks, op, good thread for old folks.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Okay, why the hell not, I'll play along.

Honestly, I always thought he shoulda gotten together with Lady Heather the dominatrix.

And there ya go. Now you now I watched CSI. :negative:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
which one was sara

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Wasn't this guy like winning awards for being sexy on TV

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Which one?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Some people make love with the lights on

Some people make love with the lights off

CSI people make love while pointing those little flaslights all over the place and saying badly written lines

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

gently caress I hated that show but William Peterson played Pat Garrett in Young Guns 2 and was half the inspiration for my user name. Hoo boy that show was bad though and I have no drat idea who Sara is.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

William Peterson was good in Manhunter

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Is that Sara?

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

I didn't find out until recently the guy who played the medical examiner had no legs

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
Thought that girl's name was Sue E. Sidle, and the gimmick was that she's depressed.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

I was always more of an NCIS guy but my condolences.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i wish he'd married gibbs instead

:argh:

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Dell_Zincht posted:

William Peterson was good in Manhunter

Basically this and To Live and Die in L.A. are the only things of his worth watching (but both of those are really good).

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

:furcry: NEVER FORGET :furcry:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Luvcow posted:

i wish he'd married gibbs instead

:argh:

Obviously

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Out here in the field
I fought for my meal
I got my dick sucked by a furry ohhhyeeaahhh

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Imagine remembering a CSI that isn't CSI: Miami

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Yeah totally gonna spend brainwaves remembering this dull show about losers in Vegas instead of thinking about Horatio Caine killing his girlfriend's murderer in a knife fight on the Christ the Redeemer statue

All Hat No Cattle
Apr 18, 2005

It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

Flimf posted:

honestly op, i stopped watching when holly gribbs died
You've got to admit, she had a gripping arc. Michael J. Straczynski would be proud and jealous.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

was Sara the milf? or the one with the gap tooth

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Those are some really good fursuits. It was really nice of the props department to loan their personal ones to the crew.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

So there was an episode about adult babies too. There was no fetish that the CSI writers would not write about.

What was up with the miniature killer? Crazy lady sees bleach, and then instantly makes a miniature replica of her future murder? Like what the gently caress was that?

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Also its great that this show screwed over the judicial system by making juries think police are this thorough with their dna evidence, when in reality they aren't that good with their forensics.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Yeah totally gonna spend brainwaves remembering this dull show about losers in Vegas instead of thinking about Horatio Caine killing his girlfriend's murderer in a knife fight on the Christ the Redeemer statue

Thats a real thing?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Imagine remembering a CSI that isn't CSI: Miami

CSI Cyber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DemoneeHo posted:

So there was an episode about adult babies too. There was no fetish that the CSI writers would not write about.

Oh yeah, it turned out he died because his "nanny" put LSD in his milk or something and he flipped out and jumped off the roof.