Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Michaellaneous posted:

Thats a real thing?

They played an extended cut of the opening tune while Horatio knelt by Christo Redentor during a swirly helicopter shot. Then he had a flick knife fight to extrajudicially murder someone. It couldn’t rule any harder, frankly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNy1n-zp35Q

CSI Miami was the most self-serious show on TV and it loving ruled

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Basically this and To Live and Die in L.A. are the only things of his worth watching (but both of those are really good).

So we're just going to pretend that Fear doesn't exist, huh?

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Love knows no bounds, Pick.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Love knows no bounds, Pick.

i love this gif

https://i.imgur.com/4tQ2Z3a.mp4

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I loved this show, but when Warrick got fired or died or whatever and Grissom left because he wanted to do Broadway or someshit it turned into CSI Miami wannabe and just sucked hard and all the weird relationship stuff started happening. The original cast worked great together and the mysteries were pretty fun. I go back and rewatch the first 5 or 6 seasons and it's still p good.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Dec 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Torquemada posted:

They played an extended cut of the opening tune while Horatio knelt by Christo Redentor during a swirly helicopter shot. Then he had a flick knife fight to extrajudicially murder someone. It couldn’t rule any harder, frankly.

Horatio and his brother-in-law/right hand man personally hunted down and murdered the man responsible for his wife's death and never got caught, cementing him as best CSI forever.