Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!

azurite posted:

I got a Live Nudes neon sign from my uncle.

That’s fuckin cool though?

Apprently my brother picked out a gift for me on my grandma’s dime a couple Christmases ago. So he decided to get me some big anime tiddy game for the 3ds - Senran Kagura something Double-D edition.
I unwrapped it a little bit, recognized it as that big tiddy game we laughed about at a store a few months earlier, then finished unwrapping it at an angle my grandma couldn’t see the front/back from and slyly shuffled it between some other presents I got.
‘So how do you like it, what can you tell me about it?’ ‘It’s a cool game thanks grandma I love it’.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!

Son of Rodney posted:

Lmao let me guess, it suddenly disappeared shortly after and your brother locked his room a whole lot for a while?

I was 23 and he was 24 lmao, neither of us are into anime schoolgirls, he just wanted to embarrass me with a joke present.