Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER
I'm in.

Mr. Steak, FYI my finger is hovering over the lynch button if you shirk your NEET duties!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

Also need to find out who "Poosh" is in the discord if you can put your hand up in here

Mhhuyuuupp.

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

speaking of which could you enable nickname changes on the server so i can align the two names?

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

Dor the record I bought myself this av as a double bluff. Clearly didnt work as intended!

For the record I think av buying in-game is acceptable if:

You are alive and in game when you do it.

AND it reveals no specifics on how info was obtained - ie a quote from your character sheet or reference to the fact that you copped a result.

If others disagree, so be it.

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

MegaZeroX posted:

Amni: Yeah, I'll spend 10 bucks to technically not cheat at mafia
Penny: WTF

Errr see my post on this above, you are in for a surprise!

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

Amnistar posted:

Those names are backwards!

And the price is listed 2x too high! lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

And the Av was from Steak's thread in GBS, meaning i was trying to imply he bought it for me. No one got it!

C'est le vie...