Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
In!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

There is a lot of text here I didn’t look at sign me up as a leader

Do not put me on the same team as this non-reading filth.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I read it all now so we can be friends again pod

Friendship Restored! +1 Spirit!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Motherfucker I made that post thinking I was clever and then I realized Toal did the exact same thing already but better.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
GG to our thread's scum for playing a very good game, you guys did a fantastic job and well and truly bamboozled me.

Otherwise I unfortunately got pretty frustrated with this game's balance where some abilities were concerned, and given the fact that red thread had to deal with multiple challenges (Solus' results, the binus kill, etc.) on top of our town players playing in anti-town ways, the outcome was unfortunately unlikely to change. Still, I thought a lot of the design choices for this game made it really interesting, and am looking forward to seeing how it all shook out in postgame!

Thank you to Nat and Bif for all your hard work on making this game happen - soldiers games are a titanic effort to develop and run!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

2 penny bottle imp posted:

And the Av was from Steak's thread in GBS, meaning i was trying to imply he bought it for me. No one got it!

C'est le vie...

I thought it was Steak that bought it for you for that exact reason, but since Steak had already outed KB at that point...