Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. Steak posted:

why of COURSE i'll enter my 5th concurrent mafia game. why wouldnt i??

relax its not starting for a while lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

If you're signing up, please join the discord already! Then we can make sure we got everyone accounted for and properly nicknamed in the server.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. Steak posted:

here because apparently bif thinks its a good idea to make us search for the link within the novel of an OP

the twist ending is that it's also in the next post after the OP :sun:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Long time no see, Mithross! :neckbeard:

Just stay in the server long enough for us to set you up ok?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mithross posted:

I've been keeping an eye on new games waiting for one to catch my eye enough to draw me back in. The combination of relevant to my current interests/Nat20's last game/Bif moding was what drew me back.

ssssh Nat don't tell him all I'm doing is putting text on a picture or two and ticking a box sometimes when people show up :V

Congrats on the anniversary! :3:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GGN, are you in the server yet? Got a couple names I can't place.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

2 penny bottle imp posted:

I'm in.

Mr. Steak, FYI my finger is hovering over the lynch button if you shirk your NEET duties!

Don't forget to join the Discord server!

https://discord.gg/dusrYS4

You too, Anidav!

Also who is PartyFowl, is that Birb?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hunt11 posted:

If there is still space I would love to take part in this game.

Join the discord and find out! Nat needs to update the counts so I'm not sure, but even when it's full some peeps might need to bail or replace out by January.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Also need to find out who "Poosh" is in the discord if you can put your hand up in here

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mithross posted:

Hey we are full now I think.

I think so too, nice work y'all

but some extra peeps on deck to potentially replace in would still be very welcome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

The game has started already, just lol if you aren't using your shitposts to luck manipulate which team everyone gets drafted to and which players roll scum