Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
If there is still space I would love to take part in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

Join the discord and find out! Nat needs to update the counts so I'm not sure, but even when it's full some peeps might need to bail or replace out by January.

Just did that and my discord username is the same as the one I use here.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

MegaZeroX posted:

You know what this means. We need to have a soldiers game where one team is of those who want this game to start now while the other team is the one who wants this game to start December 6th

I am willing to wait a long time for a game to start but an entire year seems like a little much.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
going

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
You are wrong Sandwolf, we should have lynched KB

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I was confused how quickly you jumped off his case when I pointed out there may be something to your speculation.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

I got night action confused because I hadn’t read the whole thread. Started second guessing it thinking there was role data I didn’t understand.

Fair enough, especially with what happened the first real night you were a part of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Also annoyed that we didn't trust Steak's post about KB being scum as well.