Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Put me in a masonry with SalTheBard plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

King Burgundy posted:

Don't have time for my standard level of investment, but I'll give this a shot.

##vote KB

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

SalTheBard posted:

I'm still not over the mental anguish you inflicted on me in Fate Stay/Night. The way you looked on and laughed as I blindly bumbled my way to a loss still haunts me at night. I lost my innocence that game and you are the one to blame.

:yikes:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

hambeet posted:

truce declared for Christmas, let's play soccer.

tithin posted:

Orb bros ride again

It’s a Christmas miracle, let’s get spherical

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Me: “oh gently caress oh gently caress I hate being scum I can’t do this”
Max: “I want you to channel your inner evil fairy and focus on how much you hate the red team”
Me: :devil: “well ok then”

Big props to Max to helping me get over scum panic! Also I think it was hilariously perfect that the first date game ended with people calling it “the end of Sal’s innocence” only for him to end up scum with me.