Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Murmur Twin posted:

Put me in a masonry with SalTheBard plz

You monster

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Quidthulhu posted:

I wanna be in a masonry with MMT :C

Your seriously do she's an incredible person

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Shine V is still one of my favorite Mafia experiences, so I am very much looking forward to this game!

I'm going to tell you a story, about a man who ruled his kingdom with an Iron Fist and did everything he can to hold the young talent down.

This man is a snake who can lie to you face to face and not even blink.

Ma Ferguson was feared throughout Mexico, during the Shine Wars of 2017 the snake Natural 20 bamboozled her for weeks leading to Ma Ferguson's final downfall.

Nat 20 not only is a snake, but is a bad mod. Nat, you are a bad mod and hosed me over, and I'm not going to stand for it.

I'm still not over the mental anguish you inflicted on me in Fate Stay/Night. The way you looked on and laughed as I blindly bumbled my way to a loss still haunts me at night. I lost my innocence that game and you are the one to blame.

You made me into the shell of the man I am today, you are the reason I can't hug my son, you are the reason for the death of my innocence.

I challenge you Nat 20 to the ultimate Mafia duel. You vs. Me one on one. But this won't be any normal match no...no...I want to make sure you suffer!

I challenge you to a Dixieland Match, but unlike the last Dixieland match this one will have a Punjabi Prison cage, with an Elimination Chamber, with a Terrordome on top of it. The only way to win is climb over the top of the first cage, escape the Punjabi prison, have the official open the door to the elimination chamber and then escape through the top of the terrordome then get to the ramp on the top of the stage, climb the ladder and take the title of ultimate mafia player, but it won't be easy for you Nat20.

The cages can't contain my fury for you being a bad mod. It won't contain my fury for the mental anguish you've caused me in FSN. I will get revenge for Ma Ferguson, I will make sure you never run a game again, I will grind you down to your avatar, you will become the personification of the snake you are. This will be the ultimate nightkill and no amount of bulletproof will help.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

50 pounds of bread posted:

BERSERKER CRUSH BAD ONES, MAKE BONES BREADS!!

(This was a sign up in case that wasnt clear. Fancycat in discord.)

NOOOO Berserker!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Natural 20 posted:

I'm kinda taken aback by this but there is one slot left.

I launched this early because I expected it would take the entire holiday to fill the game, but apparently you guys all rule.

We don't rule...O'DOYLE RULES!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
All I want for Christmas is this game to start!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Bleeding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

merk posted:

This was fun! I wish I had stuck to my KB case. Biggest regret of the game for me.

We were trying to help you with KB!