Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I could do a month of no alcohol but I am unwilling to give up sugar free soda because I don't quite see the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Like, the potential loss of hydration due to whatever effect the CO2 may have will be more than plenty offset by all the water you're drinking to deliver the CO2 in the first place

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Lmao that's just ORS

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I had some coke zero and one small scotch today. Feels good. Everything in moderation.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Lol @ all these countries claiming to be the birthplace of vodka

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

interference engines don't make any goddamned sense

Yeah they do, higher compression.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Decided to join for the last week since it sort of coincides with my quarterly dry week. Day 1 in the bag.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Some mild headache today, must be caffeine withdrawal. I don't drink coffee in the weekend but I do drink more cola zero so that must be it.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Everybody ready to get smashed on Monday?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

my sink water contains no chlorine and it tastes good

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

i want to suck and gently caress watuary

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I; m drinking whisky, which has like, 50% water in it at least so that counts righ

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Moo Cowabunga posted:

did you know that it takes 25 litres of water to make one litre of beer? I skipped to the good part and consumed 1.75 litres of water at work today. no beer in this system. many piss breaks were taken. a good day :cheers:

this just means that drinking one beer is as effective a hydration as 25 waters

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I am NOT committed but am participating in spirit, drinking water and lots of it more than usual but not exclusively so

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

going to high school and not getting shot

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

alcohol is nice in moderation but really bad for you if you have poor self control

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

i bought a bigger water bottle for work.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

a 1l one, those big 2l jugs that people schlep around look dumb imo.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

im sure your cup is nice too

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

echinopsis posted:

6am and chugging carbo water

idk what it is, in the morning still water makes me feel nauseous

but chuck some bubbles in their and we’re ready to go

cold water on an empty stomach gives me cramps

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

the water bottle I bought for work really helps. It's 1 liter and I try to fill and drink it twice a day. doesn't always work but every day at least once. i went on a diet so I can't really claim it's due to this but I've lost like 8 kg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

water is the universal solvent